The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Michael Finney Inspirational Interview On Presenting Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I ran across this interview with the famous Michal Finney. You have to watch and learn if you are serious about performing Magic and Comedy Magic. This interview touches on so many real life internal emotions, you will become aware of all your questions about yourself and performing.

Put aside an hour and a half to listen to this advice for your magical life. Sorry, no tricks, just how to perform and work for yourself and others.

This is pure gold for those who have not felt they have attained the level of success they desire.

This should answer many question concerning magic and guide you to your goal in magic. I know Michael Finney has answered many of the questions I have asked myself over the years.

Hope you enjoy and thing about this wealth of information, it was meaningful for me.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
He also tells how to get Cruise Ship work as a magician.

How he creates his funny patter, and what he won't say and do.

How he only does 6 tricks, and he has 6 new tricks since his making of the Comedy DVD.

How he has learned to just work as a Comic without any props.

How he started as a Bar Tender, and that is what inspired him to do magic.

How he gave up Close-up magic for the stage.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
You will find out you can't do it on your own, it takes help from people you know and meet.

Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Show your magic to everyone you meet.

It is your own personality and uniqueness that sets you apart from everyone else.

Be ready for your opportunities that do come along. The time to start leaning your tricks and thinking what patter you will use is not when the call comes in for a booking.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Thanks for the link, Bill!
juggling1
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
196 Posts

Profile of juggling1
That was wonderful and inspiring....Thanks for the share!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Michael Finney Inspirational Interview On Presenting Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL