The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jerome Finley - Video Release (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1098 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
When I first read the JF posts in question they were so terrible that I and some others thought his account had been hacked into. The posts were totally inconsistent with the person whom I had been following and respected here at the Café. If it was actually JF posts then I fully understand why he was banned and would expect nothing else from a responsible organisation. If you have not read the posts in question then you really can't judge the situation.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4388 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I have read the entire deleted thread. It's a disaster no doubt. However, lots of people here post under fake accounts and use anonymous names.
The attacks that creators go through on the Café are incredibly rude. It's a wonder anyone puts out any material. The reason people get banned is not because of what they post, it's what they say to the mods when they get messages from the mods to stop. If you just agree to stop you more than likely won't be banned.
James

Quote:
On May 29, 2015, Steve Suss wrote:
When I first read the JF posts in question they were so terrible that I and some others thought his account had been hacked into. The posts were totally inconsistent with the person whom I had been following and respected here at the Café. If it was actually JF posts then I fully understand why he was banned and would expect nothing else from a responsible organisation. If you have not read the posts in question then you really can't judge the situation.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
markhitton
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of markhitton
I personally think mr Finley has put out some interesting materials.
Pc1 cannot be considered junk.
He could be irritating for someone or too rude in his answers but this a part of the story.
I personally do not know him.
But some ideas and creativity must be considered.
Just my thought

Smile
Dreda
View Profile
New user
France
100 Posts

Profile of Dreda
A tatoued charlatan with good materials. Smile
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4388 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Agreed Mark, and no matter what he did on the Café, it doesn't invalidate his work's value. I get tired of the "whole sale character assassination" ( gee I just love to say that)
we see here on the Café. It's like grade school. I just want to say "uh uh" most of the time.
James
Quote:
On May 30, 2015, markhitton wrote:
I personally think mr Finley has put out some interesting materials.
Pc1 cannot be considered junk.
He could be irritating for someone or too rude in his answers but this a part of the story.
I personally do not know him.
But some ideas and creativity must be considered.
Just my thought

Smile
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Special user
896 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
He threatened at least two people I know for having a different opinion to his "fans". I've never understood the whole; he's a d**k but he makes good stuff so that's ok. I recal a number of people welcoming back some chap with open arms who'd been in prison for some rather unsavoury activity with a minor. Lets agree to disagree
CharlieThomms
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of CharlieThomms
I found some of these deleted threads on Google and I have now totally revised my veiw of This guy. He will never get money form me again, glad I read this thread you should save your support for those who deserve iy.

And now I no longer wonder why he hasnt updated anyone on this projct.
The Hermit
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Quote:
On May 30, 2015, Xiqual wrote:
Agreed Mark, and no matter what he did on the Café, it doesn't invalidate his work's value. I get tired of the "whole sale character assassination" ( gee I just love to say that)
we see here on the Café. It's like grade school. I just want to say "uh uh" most of the time.
James
Quote:
On May 30, 2015, markhitton wrote:
I personally think mr Finley has put out some interesting materials.
Pc1 cannot be considered junk.
He could be irritating for someone or too rude in his answers but this a part of the story.
I personally do not know him.
But some ideas and creativity must be considered.
Just my thought

Smile


If I used the Café as a direct marketing tool the way JF did, I would keep my mouth shut and collect the idiot's money for my overpriced junk. Or, take the criticism as part of putting stuff out for purchase. His rentboys were always treating every book like secrets from the mountaintop. He had groups that treated him like a major player although no one saw him perform this stuff. You really understand someones character when it's under pressure. The character assassination was mostly because of the replies. Criticism of the work for sale is part of the deal.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
What are rent boys?



Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jerome Finley - Video Release (10 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.177171 seconds, requiring 30 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [1] [2] [1] [7] [4] [9] [8] [1] [7]