The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Websquito (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Hi. I have coined a new word: WEBSQUITO

This is my word for people who just have to post magic revelations on the internet. They are the mosquito of the web, attracted to the bright light of stupidity.

Now, my comment: While I think those people should go away, I don't think they are really having any impact at all.

Magic is really about the entertainment, not just the secret. And, more importantly, magicians, pro or amateur, tend to think that everyone is as interested in the magic secrets as they are. People aren't. Your average person has what we call... a life. They don't spend their time searching for magic secrets on the internet.

Those that post revelations to other people's magic inventions on the internet are annoying, and someone needs to invent some sort of internet zapper so when the websquitos are attracted to the bright light of stupidity, they get zapped. But, they are just an annoyance, they aren't really having any impact on the world.

KJ
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I've had people google the secret to a trick right after I did it. Luckily he didn't find one, but he found where to buy it, and that makes it look like it is just a prop doing the work.
Reality is a real killjoy.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2015, 1KJ wrote:
Hi. I have coined a new word: WEBSQUITO
This is my word for people who just have to post magic revelations on the internet. They are the mosquito of the web, attracted to the bright light of stupidity.

I believe they are hemorrhoids. Because even an @**hole has a USE!

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Websquito (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL