The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Fake coins that sound real (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stempleton
View Profile
Special user
971 Posts

Profile of stempleton
I'm working on a routine that involves the spectator hearing a large qty of coins, but eventually shown to be fake, therefore worthless. Anyone know a source for inexpensive coins that sound real?
Steve Templeton

www.HimpactIllusion.com
Rocky
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of Rocky
Would an average audience decipher what real coins sound like as opposed to what fake coins sound like? I am not to sure that this is as important as the overall effect, but admire your attention to detail.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On May 21, 2015, Rocky wrote:
Would an average audience decipher what real coins sound like as opposed to what fake coins sound like? I am not to sure that this is as important as the overall effect, but admire your attention to detail.

There is a definite ring to real coins. People do know.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
1479 Posts

Profile of videoman
Inexpensive?
I wouldn't even know where to find expensive fakes that sound real.
But if you locate some please share your source here.
Best of luck with your search.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Fake coins that sound real (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.042928 seconds, requiring 20 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [1] [1] [8] [3] [9] [6] [4] [8] [1]