The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » KIDabra of Clinton County, NY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MichaelMason
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of MichaelMason
I am interested in forming a KIDabra chapter in Plattsburgh, NY, but for all of Clinton County.

If anyone lives within the city, or county, and is interested in helping me establish a chapter here then please get in touch with me. We will brainstorm and discuss potential ideas for meetings, shows, etc.

My major in school is Business Administration and I have some experience in forming non-profit organizations, or local chapters of such organizations. This is for a great cause (kids of course!) and I am confident that this would be successful here in our area.

Any advice, or suggestions, from others who have formed KIDabra chapters will be appreciated and considered.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » KIDabra of Clinton County, NY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL