The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Marc Paul (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I think I'll get this one. Some great comments here have persuaded me.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
The_MetalMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
Indiana
321 Posts

Profile of The_MetalMaster
He performs Annemann's Telephone Drama in this lecture? I'd love to see that professionally performed.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Very Nice Lecture!
Marc Paul always has great material Smile

Does anyone knows where to find that fold stand?
otreboR
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
398 Posts

Profile of otreboR
I loved the lecture.
I hope he is coming back to do a second lecture.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Well, for me, it is one of the very best penguin lectures. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it !
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Great Great Lecture. The opener for me, specially the ideia of using post it notes, made me try math in my show with success. Very amazing. Thanks Marc.
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
I performed Marc's "4 Envelope Test" routine last night with some slight variations... There were a few snags but overall it went over great! It's truly a masterpiece of mentalism and very challenging. I had scramble a few times when I could properly "see things" but no big deal. I will mention that the truly sneaky part of the routine - the principle Marc credited to Basil Horwitz, has a ton of applications. Just taking that one simple principle you could create a dozen more routines.
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
590 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
I'll be seeing him lecture at 2Minds in Newcastle in just over a week. He's part of a great line up over 2 days.
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1291 Posts

Profile of Robb
Good for you. He's really an exceptional mentalist and teacher. Seems a really nice guy too.
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1328 Posts

Profile of weapon
GREAT LECTURE!!!!

Anyone know where to find the credited principle of Basil Horowitz?
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
Daniel Meadows
View Profile
Veteran user
Manchester, UK
392 Posts

Profile of Daniel Meadows
Think I found the credit: it's in the Mental Magick of Basil Horowitz volume 2. The effect is called 'Challenge Thought - Version 2'

I got to see Marc do it live at 2MINDS. I was familiar with his Double Blind DD used as a basis for the 4 envelopes, but the extra touches were fantastic. Marc kept it moving all the way through and it just kept building. Awesome stuff.
Cerberus Wallet, Equilibrium, Counterfeit, Deadly Marked Deck, Infamous, Instinct
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1328 Posts

Profile of weapon
Thank you! I have something very similar to Basils principle that I use for a close up mentalism effect that's a double thought reveal or double drawing dupe I do for 2 spectators.. It's always good to know the credit and the roots Smile
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
In the lecture he mentions that Drew M has a program that can reproduce sales receipts for the number effect. Does anyone know if this is available?
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
I would guess that Drew simply uses Microsoft Word or its equivalent for creating cash register (till) receipt lookalikes. This is certainly what I have done.
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1328 Posts

Profile of weapon
Doug is right! I use word as well!
Jay Jennings
View Profile
Veteran user
Scottsdale, AZ
331 Posts

Profile of Jay Jennings
I know I'm late to the party, but for anyone else looking for Summing Up info, here's a link to an online receipt maker: http://www.fakereceipt.us/sales_receipt.php

This is an example of a receipt it generated that adds up to today's date (18/10/7)...I could print that out and be ready to go.

Mystery arts articles and thoughts: https://ExclusiveMagic.com
Free video crash course for numerology readings: https://LoShuNumerology.com
Nevets
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Nevets
Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2017 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Marc Paul is performing for Penguin tonight in Columbus at 7:00 PM--open to the public. The teaching phase will be video-recorded tomorrow but, I am told, is not open to attendees.

George
corindaman
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of corindaman
When is this being released on their site?
Mark Timon
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
Quote:
On Oct 9, 2018, corindaman wrote:
When is this being released on their site?

On november 11th (aprox.)

Regards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Marc Paul (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL