We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » CSB or 2C1S Without Challenge (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shakuni
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Are there any published scripts/routines for CSB or 2C1S that doesn't involve a challenge or observation test for a spectator? Thanks!
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
1383 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Bob Sheets' "Triple Transpo". It's on his "Bob Does Hospitality, Vol 2" DVD, and I believe he went over it during his Penguin Magic lecture.
No going to the pockets either - uses a coin purse.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4137 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea I have A few! I had My 3 Coin Monte On my Coinjurer DVD over 20 Years Ago!
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1365 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Doc Eason on his bar magic DVDs.
"But there isn't a door"
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
1383 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On May 17, 2015, Tom Fenton wrote:
Doc Eason on his bar magic DVDs.

If you're referring to this routine (see below), while a classic (based on Sheets' original handling) , it's loaded with the types of observation tests/challenges the OP is seeking to avoid.

inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
1383 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Karl Hein also has a couple more - "International Frequent Flyer" (a 3-fly type routine) covered in his "Go With The Flow" lecture notes, and "Catch-Up" - http://www.karlhein.com/product/hein-s-catch-up

I don't own the latter one, but I saw him perform it once at a lecture and don't recall there being a "challenge" element.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4137 Posts

If you use A 3 th. Person Patter Some what like what is used In Color Monte That's Nob-challenging! See My 3 coin Monte In my Coinjurer DVD !
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
6254 Posts

Profile of funsway
I have an effect called 3-For-All that tells a story of three kids who get into trouble.

Many non-traditional moves with many unexpected transportations and a happy ending.

Nothing challenging to an audience, but intrigues lay people and magicians alike.

The audience is involved, though, since you use coins selected by spectators.
"there is real merit in the magician who tries to be creative – from such endeavors magic sustains its life energy." Harold Rice

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
James Lewis's routine "Foreign Exchange" on his video Million Dollar Mysteries would be perfect. And no use of the pockets!
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Keep my money safe SANDY. By David Neighbors, performed and explained by Bill Mallone on one his DVDS. I not found anything that beats it
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4137 Posts

Hay Thanks man! Smile And yea Sandy Is in my Coinjurer Softbound Book also!
manreb
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of manreb
Quote:
On May 17, 2015, inigmntoya wrote:
Karl Hein also has a couple more - "International Frequent Flyer" (a 3-fly type routine) covered in his "Go With The Flow" lecture notes, and "Catch-Up" - http://www.karlhein.com/product/hein-s-catch-up

I don't own the latter one, but I saw him perform it once at a lecture and don't recall there being a "challenge" element.

You are right, there is no challenge element in, what is a great, routine.
shakuni
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of shakuni
@all

Thanks for the feedback and references.
Please post if you find any other routines that meet the criteria.

Regards!
Heinstein
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Heinstein
Quote:
On May 17, 2015, inigmntoya wrote:

There is no challenge element in Hein's Catch Up. That's a big part for why I developed it. For clarification, "International Frequent Flyer" is a part of the "Hein's Catch Up" routine. If you get the "Hein's Catch Up" DVD then by default you will have "International Frequent Flyer." "International Frequent Flyer" is 3 of the 6 phases of "Hein's Catch Up" and appeared in earlier lecture notes and lecture only DVDs that are no longer available.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » CSB or 2C1S Without Challenge (1 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.089642 seconds, requiring 40 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [1] [6] [2] [9] [7] [8] [8] [5] [2]