The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » E2-Alowing your spectators to see under you feet while you float! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21~22~23 [Next]
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
Yes, hope the testing works out well and you market the E2, maybe you could upgrade the current demo video too?
Jack.
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Oh we will make a new video, and now with our new studio the video will have much better production values as evident in our latest movie The Iron Garrote. The original Elevator demo video was our first and we fully admit that it was lacking tremendously in production quality, as do some of the other first few demo videos we made But we are getting better.

Thanks for everyone's time and interest. Ill let everyone know how the progress comes.

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
jli
View Profile
New user
Houston, TX
86 Posts

Profile of jli
I'm not big into levs, but the demo did catch me off guard. After doing more research and reading reviews, I am making the decision to purchase the Elevator. Now with this announcement of E2, should I wait and purchase the package as a whole when it comes out, or get the E1 now, become familiar with it's workings and presentation so that by the time E2 is released, I just attach & go?
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

E2 will be an add on to your exsisting Elevator, so you will be able to add this at a later date when it becomes available on the market.

Keep in mind that E2 will only better the angles of the exising unit from afar, however will allow people to "peek" under your feet from these angles, but this time they won't see anything supporting you. It's quite a unique feature that I beleive will be the first effect of it's kind in street levitations. The device will also allow you to raise higher off the ground since nothing can be seen under your feet. It will also allow you to gain better control over the existing unit.

The more this comes together the more excited Iam about it.

I see people trying to market variations of my invention or other exsisting methods that were out prior to my invention, but I never felt alot of these "knock Offs" really warranted a release of their own. It seems like everyone just wants to copy and get a piece of the pie.

If I can quote Cyprus Hill:(although refering to knock offs of music styles, I think it applies to many other things including magic)

"There is alot of sharks out there, alot of Chameleons out there, trying to change up, When something new comes along, everyone wants a bite, it don't happen over night....there will be another crazy cat next year that tries to sound like you, I know this, there will be a flip side to what you do.".....Theres more, but you get the idea.

However E2 is now creating a whole new aspect to the effect of close up, and affordable street levitation. I wonder how long it will be before people start to copy this...Although I must admit that it can be quite flattering at times.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
Well immitation is the best form of flattery....But then again they are taking money from your ideas. Cant wait to see a demo video. Good luck on all the testing. I hope it goes well.

James
eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
This is gonna be awesome. I can't wait still. Keep us posted through the testing phase!
Ian
MBrook3902
View Profile
Loyal user
Naples, FL & Hickory, NC
202 Posts

Profile of MBrook3902
Peter...I would be interested in the add-on. I own "The Elevator" and feel this would make it even better.

Doc
It takes 4 to 6 minutes for the brain to die without oxygen. I can fix anything in that amount of time.
Steven Fox
View Profile
New user
Guatemala
28 Posts

Profile of Steven Fox
Count me in.. I want the whole enchilada.
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
I also hope the E2-prototype works out great, so you will feel confident enough to market it,
but twist your brain Peter, and try to work on size,
because of what you mentioned in an earlier post, the size of it is starting to get crucial.
Jack.
the levitator
View Profile
Special user
Spellbound Productions
546 Posts

Profile of the levitator
All right Peter, I just purchased your Elevator about 30 seconds ago. So hurry up with E2!! Smile
"It's all in your head...."

James Anthony
www.jamesanthonymagic.com
proliv
View Profile
New user
Portugal
36 Posts

Profile of proliv
You will sell only the E2 or the Elevator plus Elevator2? I don' t have yet the original and I think there are many in the same situatio. But I 'll buy it anyway
the levitator
View Profile
Special user
Spellbound Productions
546 Posts

Profile of the levitator
Peter, I received the Elevator last week, and I must say, BRAVO! I had guessed the basic mechanics pretty much dead on, but the clean up is ingenious and it is one of the best made props I have ever owned! It will be with me wherever I go! Please let me know when E2 is available!
"It's all in your head...."

James Anthony
www.jamesanthonymagic.com
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Thanks James! I glad to see you received it in a timely fashion, and are enjoying it.

As for E2, we are adding yet another addition to this, with the help of a friend of ours who frequents these boards often. This gentleman who we will be mentioned later, has helped us incorporate yet another addition to this new prop. There will now be three new features to E2, all of which are very clever, and practical!

The final prototype is comming along nicely.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
Wow Peter!
now it's really starting to get interesting,
what more can you share about the upgrade without revealing, just can't control that curiosity. Smile
Jack.
fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
Peter, I'v checked the Hocus-Pocus site, and I'm just about to place an order for the Elevator, but I guess I should wait until the new additions are released?
F.
The Wicked Mr. Grey
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
177 Posts

Profile of The Wicked Mr. Grey
I've been interested in a reliable method for street levitation and until now I wasn't sure about the Elevator. But with this new addition... well you can be sure that I'll be the first in line, when the store gets the add-on, to purchase the Elevator and E2. Thanks for the wonderful creations Peter.
What you have seen this evening was real, though it may have nothing to do with reality.

A Life Among Secrets
fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
The wait was tooo hard so I cracked and ordered my Elevator today.

F.Smile Smile
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
Hmmmmm, should I wait and get E2 when it comes out, or get Elevator now and later buy the "addition?" Some decisions are just too tough to make...what should I do. How's the prototype coming, Peter? Do you have any guess on when it will move out of the prototyping/testing phase and into my ownership. My wallet is just waiting.

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Hello all, We have finished our first prototype, and it rocks! People can get a clear look under your feet and also we have done away with the bulkyness of the original elevator.

However, we have discovered that this is not an easy item to manufacture and involves many more pieces and assembly than originally anticipated. It also now consists of some very detailed metal work and several moving parts-you guys are going to love this. We can have the parts mass manufactured, but that's the easy part, its the labour intensive assembly work which is the problem. It has to be so precisely put to gether and tested before the packaging process, that we simply are not going to be able to put many of these out.

We have sold hundreds and hundreds of the original models, So to support our previous dedicated customers we are now only going to be able to offer this (for at least the first 6 months of the release) to only those who have purchased and still own the original unit before the release of E2 on a first come first serve basis. E2 is scheduled for release in the Fall of 2004.

We want to give those who purchase the original model, before the release of E2, to have fist cracks at purchasing the item. In the initial run we suspect we will only be able to manufacture and offer a limited few hundred of these in the first 8-12 months of the release. It is simply too time consuming for us as we want to contiune to market and manufacture all of our products, and be able to travel with our own show from time to time.

So as of right now this will only be available to those who own an original unit. We do hope to be able to offer E2 to everyone but it might not happen this year, it will all depend on how many current owners of the original units that buy one. We will make this offer for the first 6 months of the release, and after that if we still have lots of stock, then we will offer it to all. However if we sell it out before the 6 months, and the demand for the add on from the owners of the original unit is still high, we will extend this offer-meaning as long as the owners of the original model are still purchasing the add on faster than we can make them, then we will continue to only sell it to them until the demand slows down.

So if you don't already own an Elevator but are interested in E2 you may want to think about getting the original first before the release of E2.

Our website is currently undergoing a major overhaul and facelift. When this is finished you will also be able to see some pre-release photos of the illusion in action, and boy what a difference, this is really cool, finally we(performers) won't have to worry about where people stand, or if they are sitting down, close up or far away, or if they crawl on the ground to look under your feet...why?..."Cause thay ain't gonna see a thang!"

Thanks for all of the interest, it will be worth the wait, and we have another gentleman who frequents the Café who was apart of the initial design process, who has helped us come up with some additional features for E2 that make this thing so practical, even more than before.

I'll keep everyone updated.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

big k
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of big k
Oh man do I want this so bad! It's is driveing me nutz! *sigh* Sadly I don't own the orginal elvator well my dream of levating with the specators loking under. ( I think has crashed) I love working with self levations and thread, but once I hear of the E2, and find that it's exually possable! I sure hope they will sell the E2 in the furture. Until then I'l keep doing the bacci and KR. Dang I sure want the E2, just don't got the money. Can;t wait till I get the money, but I trying to save up for other stuff also.

big k
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » E2-Alowing your spectators to see under you feet while you float! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21~22~23 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL