The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents: Mark Allen's FREEDOM WRITER (90 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
CarlEJones
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, Texas
428 Posts

Profile of CarlEJones
Got it. Really impressed!
After a lot of practice, not in front of an audience, I look forward to using this in my act.
Thanks
Carl
Carl E. Jones (Topper The Magic Clown)
All proceeds from these sales go to fund our Therapeutic Clown Troupe.
“What I Learned From Making Over 200,000 FUN Balloon Creations!”
Paperback version at https://www.createspace.com/4373568
Kindle Version http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EUM7F0C

“How We Raised Over 245% of Our Goal With Our FIRST Crowd-Funding Project!" And hit our 21 day goal in only 21 HOURS.
Paperback version at https://www.createspace.com/4418507
Kindle version at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EW0ORQM
PM me for details.
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1196 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Quote:
On Jun 29, 2015, Circusman wrote:
I need help, I'm a mentalism addict !!!

See my post above about being conditioned to be a consumer. Some prefer shoes, others mentalism products.
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
528 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Quote:
On Jun 29, 2015, Ray Haining wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 29, 2015, Circusman wrote:
I need help, I'm a mentalism addict !!!

See my post above about being conditioned to be a consumer. Some prefer shoes, others mentalism products.

At the end of the day - I'm o.k. when I've had my 'Fix', then I look forward to the next one !

Bobby Thomson.
Bro Gilbert
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Bro Gilbert
Freedom Writer voted Worker of the Week Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW1Qg1f32oc#t=1174
neoinwonderland
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of neoinwonderland
After playing around with it I actually prefer the freedom writer (I normally use a boon). Because the freedom writer has a bit more set-up to it than a boon writer I think I am going to use the freedom writer in the future for all my prepared performances and save my boon writer for those "spur of the moment" effects (The boon allows me to pick up anything that I can write on and work with it, without preparation or something special below the "writing" area, with the freedom writer you need to have something else with you and below the object you are writing on in order for it to work).

That being said for me this product is money well spent. It just works better for me and allows for a cleaner look. Whenever I'm prepared I will chose the freedom writer over the Boon writer.

I am working on an idea to have the freedom writer with me at all times and at the same time making sure that it fits my performance style (the black box just feels too gimmicky for me and I wanted to move away from using my wallet because I have been overusing it lately for both mentalism and magic effects). If I find the time to work a bit more on it I would be happy to share my idea with you guys, I just don't know where to write my idea without exposing the method. Maybe a private forum for people who own the freedom writer is a good idea?
neoinwonderland
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 8, 2015, neoinwonderland wrote:
Maybe a private forum for people who own the freedom writer is a good idea?

I meant a private forum on the website (phpresents) provided with the product off course Smile before somebody thinks I actually thought it would be possible to have a private forum on the magic Café for each trick that exists Smile
PHSIS
View Profile
Loyal user
Oregon
264 Posts

Profile of PHSIS
Hi Neoinwonderland I know Paul and the team would love to hear your ideas, we will be having a password protected area for purchasers of Freedom Writer in the PHP download section of the Murphy's site and will be updating that section with some great tips and ideas as they come up.
neoinwonderland
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 25, 2015, PHSIS wrote:
Hi Neoinwonderland I know Paul and the team would love to hear your ideas, we will be having a password protected area for purchasers of Freedom Writer in the PHP download section of the Murphy's site and will be updating that section with some great tips and ideas as they come up.

Great to hear! I will keep an eye on the download section then Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents: Mark Allen's FREEDOM WRITER (90 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.179331 seconds, requiring 26 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [1] [4] [7] [5] [8] [0] [8] [1] [0]