The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 10S Star Sign Divination (ERRY) (143 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..14~15~16 [Next]
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
931 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Quote:
On May 25, 2015, Mark Storms wrote:
Can anyone vouch for how deceptive the method is?

It really depends on how you use and present it.

I think in order for it to be deceptive as possible, it requires some time misdirection. It can be pretty fooling.. I would even say this might fool someone "in-the-know."
Creator of the UBT: Underground Bottom Tear

BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Does it work easily without any languages limitation?
Prometheus
View Profile
Special user
Europe
524 Posts

Profile of Prometheus
I'm interested, always if it is a practical star sign divination. I'd give it a go.
-

Prometheus
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Me three (interested)
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
I will join the chorus of interested parties.

Adam
Adrian Tugui
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Adrian Tugui
I've been lucky to receive a review copy from Ceierry. What he sent me is just a method. No script, no routine. I just applied a basic script with basic scripting methods everyone here should be familiar with and it works really well. You read the method and you think "erm... is this... well, really? It's just...". On paper it looks just like something that maybe will work 30% of the time. It worked 100% of the time for me. Ceierry pointed out that this manuscript is just a review edition and the final version will have subtleties and fully structured routines (I hope I'm not making stuff up here Smile Just woke up). Anyway, this can easily be on the level of the likes of Ouija in terms of "That's a weird method that actually works". On paper the method seems obvious, but with just a simple script I (who is not anything like the big names we have) managed to make it invisible.

If you're looking for a direct star sign divination, I'd give this my fair share of attention when it gets released.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hey guys, sorry for beeing away of the thread.

First of all thanks for all the reviewers, all the reviews copy has been sent atm.

Just for you guys, this isn't a language effect, I mean the principle behind can be applied in any language. No problems.

Is it for everyone? I can say yes, because it's very easy and it just happen.

I'll maybe sell copies in 1 week for 12-15$ not more. I don't want to be expensive.

I hope you guys are great, thanks for your support.
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On May 26, 2015, Adrian Tugui wrote:
I've been lucky to receive a review copy from Ceierry. What he sent me is just a method. No script, no routine. I just applied a basic script with basic scripting methods everyone here should be familiar with and it works really well. You read the method and you think "erm... is this... well, really? It's just...". On paper it looks just like something that maybe will work 30% of the time. It worked 100% of the time for me. Ceierry pointed out that this manuscript is just a review edition and the final version will have subtleties and fully structured routines (I hope I'm not making stuff up here Smile Just woke up). Anyway, this can easily be on the level of the likes of Ouija in terms of "That's a weird method that actually works". On paper the method seems obvious, but with just a simple script I (who is not anything like the big names we have) managed to make it invisible.

If you're looking for a direct star sign divination, I'd give this my fair share of attention when it gets released.

Hey Adrian, so glad you loved it. let me know how're you goind with it Smile

Quote:
On May 25, 2015, RedDevil wrote:
HaHa! Well done, sir. I am royally pee-oe'd that I didn't think of this. So, so simple. I haven't tried it yet, but I know it will work in the right context and with the use of a logical disconnect or time delay. This made me think of other ways I can use this principle. He is not joking, 10 seconds and a few lines of text, and you will most likely know their star sign. So glad you shared this with me, Ceierry...Smile

hey RedDevil, thanks you so much for your comment, It's a pleasure to get a good feedback from you Smile
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Let us know when its up for sale, I'll buy a copy...
I've asked to be banned
Adrian Tugui
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Adrian Tugui
To sum up in very few words the email I sent to Ceierry earlier today: This can be used as a stand alone piece to divine someone's star sign, 1 on 1 OR it can be used as a perfect method for doing a double star sign divination. Do you have a method to divine someone's star sign? Are there two people at the table and you want to engage both? Good. Use this, divine both star signs.
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
I'm intrigued, what's the PayPal? Smile

Pete x
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Ceierry sent me this link and said he was hoping to start sending files out later today: http://olivierboes.fr/

Very curious to see what he's come up with...
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
923 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Teaser for an upcoming review: "This is awesome Smile ! "

Quote:
On May 26, 2015, Peter_turner wrote:
I'm intrigued, what's the PayPal? Smile

Pete x

Pretty sure you'll love this Pete, it really looks like something you would come up with Smile
Reader discretion is advised.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
It's now available for sales at the price of 12€.

My paypal is : olivier.ceierry@gmail.com

Or you can purchase direclty from the website Smile

Thanks guys.
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
Quote:
On May 27, 2015, Ceierry wrote:

Thanks guys.

Just read it: this is great!!! So simple and sooooooo smart!!!

I will definitely use this a lot, especially mixing this with other routines for a bonus reveal Smile
Adrian Tugui
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Adrian Tugui
One day, my quote will mean something Smile An honor to see my name on the front of your page.

The idea Ceierry came up with is better than some of the more expensive single-principle releases. Doesn't look or seem weird with your participants and flies under the radar like it was just a simple thing you'd say while chatting with them. Worth your attention for only 12 EUR.

People may start thinking you bribed me for writing so many things on this thread. Truth is I got good reactions from this and I'm just repaying you Smile
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
931 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
You've got great things ahead of you Olivier! So proud of you!

Still love using your Ceulia Force all the time.. And I know I'll be using this often too! Smile
Creator of the UBT: Underground Bottom Tear

BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
So is this sent out manually? just bought, looking forward to it
Blake
trickychris
View Profile
Loyal user
England
260 Posts

Profile of trickychris
Quote:
On May 27, 2015, Ceierry wrote:

Thanks guys.

Hi, is this $12?
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
I already did it twice and it rocked!!!

The only thing I'm still trying to understand is the name of the effect/principle Smile

PS: It is 12 EUROS. It is about $13, but when you PayPal him, just select EURO as currency so you don't have to worry about converting from EURO to USD.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 10S Star Sign Divination (ERRY) (143 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL