The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin in bottle by Nicolas Einhorn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I tried PMing Nick but haven't heard back from him. On his At The Table Lecture he does coin in bottle with a mini schweppes bottle. I was wondering if anybody knows where to find one like the one he uses? Thanks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I believer I read your answer here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

Incase you miss it, forum mentioned Package Liquor stores, and bars. The problem is most these small bottles have changed over to plastic. So glass may not be available any longer, you just have go bar hopping and package liquor store shopping.

Don't forget, even same name package liquor stores carry different products then the satellite stores. If you have a main store for a chain, I would go to the main store.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin in bottle by Nicolas Einhorn (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL