The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » **iKnew** A Multiple Prediction App By Myke Phillips & Salah AAZEDINE (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
**iKnew**

From the creators of Handzoff, iUnlockYourMind & AUGURE we bring you "iKnew."

Myke Phillips & Salah AAZEDINE are proud to announce that iKnew will be soon available for purchase.

**2 years in the making and now coming to you very soon**

iKnew is a new Prediction App for iOS devices where the prediction happens on the spectators phone, but it doesn't stop there. Imagine the ultimate confabulation routine where each reveal happens on three separate phones.

*You will be able to predict the choice of any card named and have it played on the participants phone, in their real YouTube App.

*Predict a choice of any word and reveal it in Wikipedia on their phone.

*Predict any Image thought of in Google.

*You can even predict the choice of any location and prove it by showing the spectator you dropped a pin in their Maps App on that exact location.

*You can perform iKnew for up to 5 spectators or just one spectator, it's entirely up to you.

Here is one of the routines possible with iKnew:

Multiple Prediction Routine:
You invite three participants to witness something truly remarkable. You ask each participant, in Turn, to hand you their phones where you make your prediction. The first phone you open the YouTube App and load a video you recorded some time ago.

The second phone you go to Wikipedia and type in a word that comes to mind. And the third phone you you open the phones maps App and enter a destination.

You place all three phones face down on the table and explain: Being a Psychological Magician; it's my job to predict choices made or even influence choices when I can to really blow people's minds. It is my hope that I can blow your minds with what I'm about to show you right now.

"Adam, I want you to imagine you're sat at a table, a white table and you have a RED deck of cords in your hands. You spread these cards across the table and in the middle is just one BLUE card amongst the REDS. You take this card out and turn it over, WHAT CARD IS IT?"

"Three of Clubs" is the reply.

You turn to the second participant: "Brian, I want you to imagine that it's late at night and you are in London, you are looking for somewhere to have a late night drink. You stumble across a BLACK door in a DARK alley, you can hear music and laughter inside. You knock on the door and the bouncer opens the door and asks you for the SECRET WORD to gain entry. WHAT IS THE SECRET WORD?"

"HALAS" Is the reply.

You turn to the third participant and say: "Clair, I want you to imagine you are at an AIRPORT, you are waiting for a friend to arrive. All of a sudden all of the arrival notice boards start spinning out of control. They slow down, as they begin to stop each and everyone of them has stopped on DELAYED except one City, it is the City your friend is arriving from. WHAT CITY IS IT?"

"Casablanca" is the reply.

The first phone is turned over by the owner and a YouTube video begins to play. It's a video of someone spreading a RED deck of cards on a WHITE table. In the middle is a blue card. The card is turned I've and it's the "Three of Clubs."

The second participant turns I've their phone and it on Wikipedia with the word "SHALA" displayed.

The third participant turn over their phone to reveal that the pin is dropped exactly on Casablanca.

*The above is a very basic use of iKnew and many other features and effects are possible.

*iKnew is the ultimate prediction App, allowing you to predict anything you want in many different ways.

*Reveal any WORD, NAME, PLACE, MOVIE STAR, MUSIC ARTIST..... ANYTHING!!

*Full, easy to understand, instructions.

*Very simple to use.

*Secret FaceBook support group.

*The predictions possible with iKnew are limited only by your imaginations.

*With iKnew you can predict and reveal any chosen card in a video in YouTube.

*iKnew comes already Pre-loaded with 52 YouTube video links revealing one of the 52 possible choices in the deck.

*No confederates required, although you will have that option available to you.

*One App to predict them all.

Release date for iKnew: **Coming very soon**

PRICE: **TBC as always**

Myke Phillips & Salah AAZEDINE.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I think Jason Messina did this with his magic trick TUBE using another app.
http://themagicwarehouse.com/BA1819/Tube-Jason-Messina.html
How is this any different?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2015, Slim King wrote:
I think Jason Messina did this with his magic trick TUBE using another app.
http://themagicwarehouse.com/BA1819/Tube-Jason-Messina.html
How is this any different?

Those are two different effects using two different techno. iKnew is not only limited to youtube but you can use many other sites.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Yes .. so did the other app..... but how is this different?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
One effect in iKnew has the same premise as TUBE but has a completely different method., so that's the end of that question.

With iKnew you can predict anything you want and you do not need a confederate to do so. We were the first to use the URL schemes in a magic App, all others have followed. iKnew is a natural progression of our other Apps and has been worked on over two years.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
How is it a different method? ... Seems just like his. The more I look at this stuff it seem like you are doing what a former member of the Café named INSIGHT/ Mike Kempner was doing .. Are you him?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
I am not those user names, Insight I have heard of but Mike Kemper I have never heard of. I don't play those games, I am Myke Phillips google me. I think you accused me of being Paul Roffman too??

It is a different method and you will have to believe me I know how TUBE works.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I guess Mike Kempner likes to use your picture ..ROTFLMAO

But the question here is that ...did you get the OK from these people to use their effects? You said Copperfield said you we just fine stealing his exact routine ... I say that is a total Lie and I demand to see any evidence at all that David Copperfield gave you permission to use his identical routine!!!!!!

If you have no evidence then you are a thief! And you need to refund everyone their money!!!!
Smile Smile Smile
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Enough is enough now! What you are doing is really nasty and shows your true character. You are a nasty horrible human being no mater what you accuse me of. You are just mean from the core. Sick person from inside out. You should be ashamed of yourself for what you are doing to me. Cyber bullying can get you into a lot of trouble.

You are harassing me for a reason that you have latched onto and won't let go. I do not have to, and will not, prove to you or show you a private email conversation that is none of your business.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Sticks and stones will break my bones but name calling won't stop me from pointing out that you've stolen someones magical effect and are selling it as your own... Shame on you !!!!!!

Show us all where Copperfield gave his OK or please return everyone's money!!!!
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Slim I'm seeing you in a different light now
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2015, rasp wrote:

I wondered when you'd show up Smile

All I need to see is where David Copperfield said this was just fine with him.

That's all we need to see ... because GUESS WHAT? .. Aint gonna happen.....

Mike has stolen one of Copperfields key effects that he performs nightly in Las Vegas and is making a small fortune selling it on the magic market WITHOUT the approval of David Copperfield.

Of course those who forked out the cash to get this copy cat effect might support Mike since he's got their money... So they have a difficult choice ...Go with the thief and continue using something that wasn't mikes to sell ..OR... DEMAND THEIR MONEY BACK!!!!!
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I'd imagine very few of us want our money back. I wholeheartedly support Myke and all of his brilliant creations.

I just saw DC's act and no spectator is going to confuse the 2 apps. Not to mention that mattox's app was pulled from magicians as well. Why aren't you concerned with the ethics of that situation?

I for one don't give a crap about these antiquated beliefs that are laughable given the practices in everyday business we see all around us. I am all about competition and extremely pro consumer so I'm glad people aren't hogging up ideas and then sitting on them and crying when people come along and improve those ideas.

Long live the free market.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 4, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2015, rasp wrote:

I wondered when you'd show up Smile

All I need to see is where David Copperfield said this was just fine with him.

That's all we need to see ... because GUESS WHAT? .. Aint gonna happen.....

Mike has stolen one of Copperfields key effects that he performs nightly in Las Vegas and is making a small fortune selling it on the magic market WITHOUT the approval of David Copperfield.

Of course those who forked out the cash to get this copy cat effect might support Mike since he's got their money... So they have a difficult choice ...Go with the thief and continue using something that wasn't mikes to sell ..OR... DEMAND THEIR MONEY BACK!!!!!

Myke nor me had never said anywhere that Mr Cooperfield was OK to release Augure.

Here is what we said :

Mr cooperfield himself ADMITTED that augure is different then Email Wizard. He sent us a print screen of his prediction. We promised him that we would not release any feature that will allow users to recreate his effect in our app.

If it's not the same why do we need his approval ?

Mr Copperfield was worried that Augure will allow performers to replicate his routine, but the feature required to execute DC's effect are not/ and will never be implemented in Augure.

I felt in your post that what upsets you is the "small fortune" that Myke is making out of this. Maybe you should stop making a fool of yourself and focus your business.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So why isn't MIKE on here .. has he ducked out because he lied about Copperfields approval?

So now you "Brave Souls" are saying that you DID steal it and David Copperfield in NO WAY approved of the theft!!!!

Is that the NEW story?

I called your bluff and now you are backing down with egg on your faces!!!! Smile
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Sign me up for this app .. it sounds amazing! You can sell me the copy that Slim King isn't buying.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2015, Chris Meece wrote:
Sign me up for this app .. it sounds amazing! You can sell me the copy that Slim King isn't buying.

Proves why the thieves can make money .. lots of people will to pay for something that isn't theirs to sell..... PIRACY IN ACTION!!!!!

If your ethics don't exist you can get this same thing for $1.99...
But back to the main point ..

MIKE said Copperfield said this was just fine ... NOT SO!!!!!

Please show the proof that David Copperfield signed off on this?
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
'I wondered when you'd show up Smile' ..........

Charming, is that how you greet all the people that have paid for and supported your work in the past.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Not at all!!! Did you see me smiling and winking?????? Smile

I'm just waiting for the proof that David Copperfield gave Mike and Salah permission to sell a dumbed down version of his act like they claim.

Without the proof they are obvious PIRATES!!!!! Smile Smile
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 5, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Not at all!!! Did you see me smiling and winking?????? Smile

I'm just waiting for the proof that David Copperfield gave Mike and Salah permission to sell a dumbed down version of his act like they claim.

Without the proof they are obvious PIRATES!!!!! Smile Smile

I have already replied to this, but you choose to ignore my reply.

The real question that you should be asking yourself is what make you think that we have to prove to you anything ?

Who do you think you are ? What I see is SOMEONE desperately trying to remind people that a long time ago he created an effect. But SOMEBODY used the same method to create a better effect and sold it to David Copperfield.

Now YOU ARE upset because SOMEBODY took the money and the credits, so you are putting your anger on anyone who use that method.

GET OVER IT
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » **iKnew** A Multiple Prediction App By Myke Phillips & Salah AAZEDINE (13 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL