The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Shadow Peek by Pablo Amira (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
I got "Act Two" and Barrie´s technique is very similar to my own independent creation "Shadow Peek", for that reason I will not publish it as my own creation on my upcoming compendium book.

I will remove it from all sites. Thanks everyone and sorry for this, sometimes these things happens even when Ï ask to knowledgeable billet people.

All the best and peace
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2016, Amirá wrote:
Again, this is not the same as Barrie´s Double Billet. I did my research, ask people that I trust, for that reason I feel appropriate to release this technique and all the extra details that I found while playing with the Shadow Peek (including a tear technique) so it can be a contribution to fellow performers.

From now on you should listen first and don't make affirmations like the one above when you don't know what you are talking about.

Congrats for getting the book and instead saying it is similiar why not saying it's the same? It's so easy Amira why not?

We all want peace but you need to have it in yourself. Giving us ignorance and acting like that is wanting everything else but peace.

All the best!
The_March_Hare
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of The_March_Hare
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2017, Lseeyou wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2016, Amirá wrote:
Again, this is not the same as Barrie´s Double Billet. I did my research, ask people that I trust, for that reason I feel appropriate to release this technique and all the extra details that I found while playing with the Shadow Peek (including a tear technique) so it can be a contribution to fellow performers.

From now on you should listen first and don't make affirmations like the one above when you don't know what you are talking about.

Congrats for getting the book and instead saying it is similiar why not saying it's the same? It's so easy Amira why not?

We all want peace but you need to have it in yourself. Giving us ignorance and acting like that is wanting everything else but peace.

All the best!

The problem with him taking it off the market now is that he already made money from it. Is he going to reinburse the people who purchased it or donate the money to charity? I think not... he talks about Jose being a thief, Jose took his product off the market immediately after finding out. Pablo tried to fight it tooth and nail until he couldn't. Integrity gentlemen, integrity.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Shadow Peek by Pablo Amira (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL