The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Good Expanded Shell (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bin
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Bin
I'm possibly looking to get an expanded shell (half dollar) and I wanted to know where was the best place to go. What are the considerations, and what have your experiences been?
"For some reason this is funny to an audience."
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4101 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
If You want the best Go to www.toddlassen.com If you are just starting Out With your Shell You mite Want To Go to His commercial site! Here is the Link! http://toddlassen.com/commercial
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
24 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
Or you can go to the new best coin man gaffer: http://balthazarmagic.over-blog.com/

His expanded shell are awesome!!!! Perfect!
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
4690 Posts

Profile of pepka
Dave is right on the commercial shell by Todd. AMAZING quality for the price!!!!
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2092 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Can't beat Todd's work. Expanded half sets he claims he will have in stock.
FabCint
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of FabCint
Hello. I am ok to congratulate Todd's Shell. But BMC expended shell is for me the best one I have never seen. No distorsion and the adjustment is wonderful. You can show both side and !!!! My Barbers set is perfection !! I always search my Shell. I say that because the réputation of Todd is well established. But Trust me , BMC is fantastic. I search since a Long Time and you can go blindfolded. Give me your mail I send you photos of you want
manreb
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of manreb
I will only say this the shells that Lassen sells on his commercial site are excellent and very reasonably priced. If you are looking for custom work, read that as non clad ther are muliple threads on this forum with everyone offering an opinion. (for the latest discussion of BMC see http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=202) My personal opinion you can't go wrong with Lassen.
FabCint
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of FabCint
I am agree with you Manreb. Everyone have his own opinion and we can found différents good shells. (My csb from Todd is so perfect and todd shells are wonderful and my Dean set from schoolcraft is good to. After , concerning an expended Shell , I have tried several workers and BMC is the best solution for me. ( one the the best of you want ). The Shell fit perfectly , no distortion and invisible. And the must for me that s you can show both side. The adjustment is so perfect and almost invisible. I repeat , or s not a war to the best , but a réal solution and a new gaffer unknow for the moment but not for Long Time. I hope for him. It s just perfect. Trust me. So I repeat your words" you can't go wrong with BMC to ".
Bin
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Bin
Alright, I'm putting down Lassen as my first choice for shells. (I'm looking for a good, versatile gaff, as it would be my first.)
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4101 Posts

Yea I think You will do good With that! Smile And If you need routines For Them I have a ton Of Them! Smile
Bin
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Bin
Thank you!! If I end up purchasing a shell (I'm looking into a few different purchases in different areas) I will definately take you up on that.
TKF
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of TKF
Personally I have had nothing but good experiences ordering anything from: http://roykueppers.com/shells.html
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2015, TKF wrote:
Personally I have had nothing but good experiences ordering anything from: http://roykueppers.com/shells.html

Mutato nomine de te fabula narratur.
greig ewen
View Profile
Veteran user
Highlands/Scotland
319 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Any good suppliers in the UK? also would a magnetic expanded shell be a better choice?

Greig Ewen
If you know the way broadly,you will see it in all things.- Miyamoto Musashi.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4101 Posts

Depends On What you Are Going To With it! If you are useing it with a steal core coin Yes! If you are useing it with A Magnetic Hold Out I would think A Steal Core Shell Would be Better! That way You don't Have To remember What way To put the shell before You dich it on to the hold out! Smile
greig ewen
View Profile
Veteran user
Highlands/Scotland
319 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Wow thanks for your input Mr Neighbors, a true legend in Coin Magic. Just dipping my toes into the world of coins and thoroughly enjoying it and putting the cards down for a little bit. Also enjoying being on this side of the forum for a change SmileThanks again, food for thought.

Greig Ewen. Smile Smile
If you know the way broadly,you will see it in all things.- Miyamoto Musashi.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4101 Posts

Thanks Man! Smile And if You at some Point Need Some Routines For a shell I just Happen to know some one who has some! Smile And doing A few coin things Between your Card Tricks Is all ways good for a deck Switch!!! Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
16524 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I'm still a Johnson Products coin magician. Can't go wrong with their space age process, and the lifetime guarantee.

http://www.johnsonmagicproducts.com/shop......cPath=87
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"I am not always right, but I am never wrong."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Good Expanded Shell (1 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.130342 seconds, requiring 60 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [1] [3] [5] [3] [9] [5] [3] [9] [0]