The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » God's Attribute of Invisibility (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
683 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
I have been asked to perform a show for a children's camp and to include something about God's attribute of being invisible (even though He's really with us (at all times)). What illusion or illustration might demonstrate this well?

Feel free to mention principles and I'll figure out patter and presentation. If a specific trick comes to mind, just PM me to avoid exposure.

Thanks.
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
683 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Also open to scripture suggestions...
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Veteran user
Battlefield, MO
359 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Your questions prompted me to write something. So, here is my contribution:
http://www.jamiedoyle.com/wp-content/upl......-God.pdf
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
683 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Jamie, this is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! Thank you.

God Bless,

Matt

plink
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Profile of plink
I see that this lesson is tied into 'God's invisibility'. Maybe a future lesson could be on the many forms of God and a gold coin, small silk or even a Bible verse scroll could pop out of everywhere and everything. A child's ear, an man's wallet, a grandma's picture of her grandchildren.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » God's Attribute of Invisibility (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.075468 seconds, requiring 26 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [1] [3] [5] [7] [6] [4] [7] [4] [0]