The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Name of this STUNNING effect ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
May anybody tell me the name of this amazing effect, this is one I believe I must buy, fooled the hell outta me !! O_O !
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=868......R9%22%7D
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
Beware MagicFreak3, the reviews are very bad.
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Sans Minds?

No!
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2015, patrick66 wrote:
Beware MagicFreak3, the reviews are very bad.

I wouldn't say the reviews are bad - I think they're mixed.
2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of 2012multimagic
Anything too do with sansminds after the recent revelations of the company .... I wouldn't go any where near them ... Plus this is an awful effect anyway .. Unless you perform too a camera ...
hey guys !!!... looking forward to joining this community.. some WILL hate me.. some MAY love me ... enjoy !!!...

www.youtube.com/2012multimagic
www.twitter.com/2014multumagic
www.instagram.com/illusions2015
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
It's not an awful effect. Done right it's a staggeringly beautiful effect, but it has performance limitations and it will take practice which are two things an awful lot of performers can't get past. The reviews have been mixed, because most people are lazy and because it's situational so it's not really a worker. I bought it in a penguin 5 for $20 and it was completely worth the money.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
As normal with Scans Minds if it looks too good to true then normally it is !

Take a look at one of the reviews

I should of known better about buying on an impulse especially with sans-mind products. the video is really not what it' is another edited to good to be true effect from sans
minds over priced as well. I should of known most of there products are FLUFF hook line and sink by making a well edited video. You have to make a gimmick and need to have something else on you to ditch. cant really do it close up and angles are terrible.

Very disappointed

Just about sums up this company looks good on the video but not a worker in the real world
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Disagree, I think there are people who are performing this, not just for the camera. Just takes a bit of practice. At the end, all eyes are naturally on the bill, which is an excellent position to be in. For such a visually stunning effect it is worth the effort.
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
Did anybody notice they didn't go over the fish in bill effect?? Why put it in the trailer if you aren't going to explain it!?!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Sans minds = No for me !!!!
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Fin
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Fin
As soon as I started watching the explanation video for this effect I got that awful sinking feeling. It's for youtube only. It's not about being "lazy" as one poster above put it. It's about being experienced enough to know that on a large number of occasions, the spectators just aren't going to let you fly off with that dirty hand as easily as you might like.. and the result is awkward, not very practical magic. Unless they're all drunk. In which case, knock yourself out. There are so many other effects out there that will get the same great reactions you'd hope for with this, but without the impracticality issues that are involved here. If you're rich.. go ahead and buy it if you like the look of it. But if you've only got so much to spend, look elsewhere and get something that will be more likely to work well for you. This isn't a complete turkey, but it is going to be a disappointment for many, in my humble opinion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Name of this STUNNING effect ? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL