The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » CUPP by Cesaral (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Thanks Cesaral,

That's really good to know. I've just sent you an email with a few more questions.

Cheers
Chris
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2016, bond19 wrote:
Thanks Cesaral,

That's really good to know. I've just sent you an email with a few more questions.

Cheers
Chris

Your welcome...and you may call me Rudy Smile
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
MagicalEducator
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of MagicalEducator
I teach performing arts and one day I was at the photocopier and couldn't figure out why the copier wouldn't work for me. I had to get help...again. It was at that point that I decided if I couldn't operate a photocopier then perhaps CUPP might be outside my skill set. Sold it that very day. Very well made item, great support but just wasn't going to work for me.

Jeff
Voted "Canada's Most Inspirational Magician"
www.MagicalEducator.com

Check out my column "Magic is Education" in Vanish Magazine
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2016, MagicalEducator wrote:
I teach performing arts and one day I was at the photocopier and couldn't figure out why the copier wouldn't work for me. I had to get help...again. It was at that point that I decided if I couldn't operate a photocopier then perhaps CUPP might be outside my skill set. Sold it that very day. Very well made item, great support but just wasn't going to work for me.

Jeff

Jeff,
You would be surprised....we send it to you ready to perform. No thought involved at all, it's all in the presentation.
www.cesaral.com
Ted Amberg
View Profile
New user
Springfield, MO
1 Post

Profile of Ted Amberg
I must admit, I'm a bit technologically "impaired." So I was a bit worried about the skills I might need to perform this effect. Nevertheless, after speaking to Cody Fisher in depth about this effect (Thanks again, Cody!) I took the leap of faith and made the purchase. After a very very short time (about 30 minutes) I was using it in practice. I did have a few questions about certain aspects, which were answered literally in a matter of minutes on the CUPP Facebook page. (A GREAT resource by the way). I can attest that it shows up ready to use and I believe will be one of my best purchases in the last 20 years! It's currently closing my show. Yeah, it's that strong.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2016, Ted Amberg wrote:
I must admit, I'm a bit technologically "impaired." So I was a bit worried about the skills I might need to perform this effect. Nevertheless, after speaking to Cody Fisher in depth about this effect (Thanks again, Cody!) I took the leap of faith and made the purchase. After a very very short time (about 30 minutes) I was using it in practice. I did have a few questions about certain aspects, which were answered literally in a matter of minutes on the CUPP Facebook page. (A GREAT resource by the way). I can attest that it shows up ready to use and I believe will be one of my best purchases in the last 20 years! It's currently closing my show. Yeah, it's that strong.

Great Ted, happy to have you as a customer, wait until you see more of Cesarals inventions!
www.cesaral.com
joshuaweidner
View Profile
New user
St. Louis, MO
15 Posts

Profile of joshuaweidner
Could this also be used to create a "receipt" from a store or coffee shop? I was brainstorming with someone about having a price printed based on a price the audience names.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2016, joshuaweidner wrote:
Could this also be used to create a "receipt" from a store or coffee shop? I was brainstorming with someone about having a price printed based on a price the audience names.

Yes....very easily.
www.cesaral.com
MagicalEducator
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of MagicalEducator
Very amazing item but everything fails sometimes...what's your out for when this happens?
Voted "Canada's Most Inspirational Magician"
www.MagicalEducator.com

Check out my column "Magic is Education" in Vanish Magazine
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2016, MagicalEducator wrote:
Very amazing item but everything fails sometimes...what's your out for when this happens?

Yes it's true things can happen so the out is whatever you can think up. Owners have shared many different ideas in the private CUPP Facebook forum.
www.cesaral.com
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2016, MagicalEducator wrote:

I teach performing arts and one day I was at the photocopier and couldn't figure out why the copier wouldn't work for me. I had to get help...again. It was at that point that I decided if I couldn't operate a photocopier then CUPP might be outside my skill set. Sold it that very day. Very well made item, great support but just wasn't going to work for me.

Jeff

Quote:
On Nov 14, 2016, MagicalEducator wrote:

It is a very amazing illusion, it haven't failed Me yet; but I'm curious, why are you asking the question now after you sold your CUPP,
DougRoy
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of DougRoy
Can anyone tell me if the CUPP Lite can produce an image/prediction other than a Lottery ticket?
"Bringing magic to life."

www.DougRoyMagic.com
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2018, DougRoy wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the CUPP Lite can produce an image/prediction other than a Lottery ticket?

Yes it can...
www.cesaral.com
DougRoy
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of DougRoy
Great! Thank you!
"Bringing magic to life."

www.DougRoyMagic.com
JOurneyjoe
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of JOurneyjoe
Can the Dan White and Kevin Viner versions of the Lottery Ticket Effect be performed with the C.U.P.P. alone or is their more to their versions than what you receive when you purchase the C.U.P.P.?

Thanks for the info.

Joe
JOurneyjoe
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of JOurneyjoe
Is there a user group for CUPP owners to exchange tips and ideas?
Thanks in advance for the info.
Joe
magicjluc
View Profile
New user
australia and France
61 Posts

Profile of magicjluc
Hello,
Can it be performed with a French lottery ticket?? Cheers.
Zatanna,female magician and mentalist, 2007,2008 & 2009 WA's Magician of the year, 2011 Fringe Festival magic slam winner. Festival Off d'Avignon 2021 2022.
Magicien professionnel au féminin close-up et scène Cannes Monaco Côte d'Azur.
https://www.zatanna.pro
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2019, magicjluc wrote:
Hello,
Can it be performed with a French lottery ticket?? Cheers.

Yes of course. Any lottery ticket can be used.
www.cesaral.com
Mach
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Mach
Can this be performed solo without having to have an Iphone?
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2020, Mach wrote:
Can this be performed solo without having to have an Iphone?

No type of phone has ever been necessary.

If you would like further info please email me at rudy@cesaral.com
www.cesaral.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » CUPP by Cesaral (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL