The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Switchcraft (65 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12 [Next]
roha
View Profile
New user
the netherlands
3 Posts

Profile of roha
Just got the supplement and had a first browse. it looks like great stuff, as usual.
As I mentioned somewhere else, the techniques in Switchcraft taught me how to overcome my anxiety for switching and billetwork in general. I owe you a lot, Elliott, for your generosity all these years.
Thank you so very much!!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks from the Netherlands,

Rob
klang
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of klang
Incredible ressource!!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks guys!

Elliott
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of pawel
What is the latest version? The one I have is v42.
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
Shaukat
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Shaukat
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2017, pawel wrote:

Yes... V 42 is the latest.
GazelleR
View Profile
Regular user
U.K.
130 Posts

Profile of GazelleR
I've only recently started looking at mentalism related magic and bought Switchcraft after reading the comments here. I'm so glad I did, this is going to give me many long hours of pleasant study. Thank you Elliott for making your hard work available to us all.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2017, Shaukat wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2017, pawel wrote:

Yes... V 42 is the latest.

Thank you very much, Shaukat.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2017, Rik Gazelle wrote:
I've only recently started looking at mentalism related magic and bought Switchcraft after reading the comments here. I'm so glad I did, this is going to give me many long hours of pleasant study. Thank you Elliott for making your hard work available to us all.

Thank you, Rik!

Elliott
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2017, Rik Gazelle wrote:

"Pleasant study", indeed! Switchcraft is the real life Neverending Story. It never gets old, and you will always learn something new.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, Race!

Elliott
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2017, ElliottB wrote:
Thank you, Race!

Elliott

If I really tried to express my love for Switchcraft in words, I'd just sound like a blubbering fool. I have yet to read it's equal in the world of mentalism. If Switchcraft was the only book I owned, I feel I could still pretty much learn everything I need to know in order to make miracles happen on a daily basis.
pacozaa
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of pacozaa
This ebook is going to be a classic for a long long time.
The ebook this size is hard to study or take time in electronics form. So, I have printed this ebook out three parts for studying. Because I have spend time on weekend to read it.

Elliot writing style is very easy to follow and I can feel he is enjoy doing it as I am enjoy reading it(event credit section is fun to read). He really cares about his content quality. I don't want to repeat how great it is.

Just want to tell Elliot, I am seriously studying your Switchcraft. Please make more interesting supplement and invite more people to contribute Smile
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, Race and pacozaa!

Elliott
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
I would love to print it out but I can't afford to. What I'd REALLY love, is if someone would put together an updated table of contents for the entire PDF. I have a hard time navigating my way to a specific location sometimes, only because there's so much to go through.

Not to mention, it's rare that I read a book like this in order. So any type of navigation assistance would be awesome.
pacozaa
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of pacozaa
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2017, Race Blakhart wrote:
I would love to print it out but I can't afford to. What I'd REALLY love, is if someone would put together an updated table of contents for the entire PDF. I have a hard time navigating my way to a specific location sometimes, only because there's so much to go through.

Not to mention, it's rare that I read a book like this in order. So any type of navigation assistance would be awesome.

You can navigate Switchcraft through most of the PDF reader software. Elliott cares enough to use a standard header to make a PDF able to navigated. The navigation menu is on the left hand side of the PDF reader software. Try search "Navigation Panel [your pdf reader software]" on google.

Hope this helps
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2017, pacozaa wrote:
Quote:

You can navigate Switchcraft through most of the PDF reader software. Elliott cares enough to use a standard header to make a PDF able to navigated. The navigation menu is on the left hand side of the PDF reader software. Try search "Navigation Panel [your pdf reader software]" on google.

Hope this helps

The software I use doesn't have this option. It's the pdf reader that comes stock with Windows 10(same goes for my Kindle). Maybe I need an update? I dunno. I have had to make bookmarks along the way, but that doesn't really help me.I understand what you're saying, I just dunno why my program is so ghetto.
Oh well. Thanks anyway.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2017, Race Blakhart wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hope this helps

The software I use doesn't have this option. It's the pdf reader that comes stock with Windows 10(same goes for my Kindle). Maybe I need an update? I dunno. I have had to make bookmarks along the way, but that doesn't really help me.I understand what you're saying, I just dunno why my program is so ghetto.
Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Sumatra PDF is a super, lightweight, free viewer which allows this.
https://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/free-pdf-reader.html
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Thanks, tmoca! I'll give it a go!
RiBo
View Profile
New user
Orando, FL
78 Posts

Profile of RiBo
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2017, Race Blakhart wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hope this helps

Oh well. Thanks anyway.

The best option is likely Acrobat Reader directly from Adobe's website. It's free and allows for reading and easy navigation.
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
I actually figured out that I had to download an update. I was joking about the update before, but that was actually the answer hahaha
Now if only I could get it to show up on my Kindle.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Switchcraft (65 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL