The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » I create as I speak - Lewis Le Val (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CRISTIANpestritu
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of CRISTIANpestritu
It can be found here http://www.lewisleval.com/#!icais/ly01o , and it has a precise description of what's in the book plus a video demo.

Now I've got this recently and since I was looking for a good read ,i finished reading it quite fast . (only 55 pages). First I want to say that in this 55 pages is all you need (explained very well and on point) to start perform a suggestion based act, and create some miracles. Even if you didn't do this ever, you can start now! Lewis covers all the points from how to start , methods, and outs , all written in a very nice way not to get bored or something. He's always on point , and it was for me at least, a very good read! I was aware of some of the things inside but the tips that he gives in this pdf shows that he's a master of his art.

If you're into hypnosis/suggestion kind of acts do yourself a favor and get this .
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
This really is a great read. If you have been thinking about adding in some of this style of work into your performing, you are in for a treat.

As you read, you will find yourself thinking.. 'You Know what, I'm really going to try this out..'

Nice work Lewis!

Best wishes
Dominic Reyes
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is this a continuation of principles similar to Fraser Parker's True Mysteries one and two or different?
LewisLeVal
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
Hi gentlemen, thank you for your support, I'm glad you like the book! I've had great feedback so far and had some nice emails from performers detailing their experiences using these techniques.

Hello MagicBrent, Fraser's True Mysteries are fantastic products and if you don't already own them I highly recommend them! Although some of the effects in ICAIS may appear to be similar to True Mysteries, the methods are totally are different.
In the ebook I explain how to create genuine hypnotic phenomena using only your words and actions. I have a video demonstration of some of the things explained in ICAIS. I apologize for the low audio, the guy filming had his finger over the microphone! But here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JkJJF2Td6Q
Hope that helps! If you have any more questions feel free to contact me any time Smile

Lewis.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Nice video, Lewis. I especially liked having the glass slid around the tabletop.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Thx Lewis. I'm looking forward to getting this.
LewisLeVal
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
Thank you very much Bill. I wish the quality of the video could be better, but I saw the opportunity to film during a gig so I took it Smile
I'm glad you like the sliding of the glass. In the past I've been accused of using magnets and glue and all kinds of weird methods haha so I think having the glass slid shows that it's not being held down by anything.
LewisLeVal
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
Anytime Magicbrent, I look forward to hearing what you think of it Smile
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
I picked this up as soon as I heard about it. I would say it is an excellent primer to learning suggestion based effects. If one is thoroughly versed in either hypnosis and/or suggestion, there's not a lot new here other than Lewis' personal thoughts - which are also valuable to be sure.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
LewisLeVal
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
Thank you WitchDocChris Smile
LewisLeVal
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
How is everyone finding this? Any more reviews I'd love to know what you think Smile
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Hi all, just downloaded this today, first off its fantastic read, no messing about its straight to the point, I will read this over and over to do this justice, the approach and ending is fantastic and I cannot wait to go out and try this, I contacted Lewis about this first and must say top notch guy, told Me as it was before I purchased it and must say an honest guy, do yourself a favour and get this , 👍
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Hi guys
I'm thinking of getting either this or true mysteries... The effects look the same but I'm aware the methods are different... Can anyone compare the two on the basis of...which one has a better success rate and which technique is more hard hitting??

Thanks,
Sleepy
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2016, Sleepymentalism wrote:
Hi guys
I'm thinking of getting either this or true mysteries... The effects look the same but I'm aware the methods are different... Can anyone compare the two on the basis of...which one has a better success rate and which technique is more hard hitting??

Thanks,
Sleepy

ICAIS and True Mysteries are VERY different... In ICAIS, there is no "secret method": you are doing it for real. With TM, the success rate is probably higher, but there's "trickery" involved.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2016, Adrien Lochon wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2016, Sleepymentalism wrote:
Hi guys

Thanks,
Sleepy

ICAIS and True Mysteries are VERY different... In ICAIS, there is no "secret method": you are doing it for real. With TM, the success rate is probably higher, but there's "trickery" involved.

When you say "trickery" do you mean as in gimmicks and magicy type trickery or something else....with ICAIS I just feel its more direct and hard hitting but with true mysteries there's a higher success rates and considering my age, people may not buy into that I can do these things so suggestion techniques may not work....if you get what I mean...

Which one would you recommend and why??
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Is this still available?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » I create as I speak - Lewis Le Val (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL