The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Business Cards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1374 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Has anyone mentioned Gregory Wilson's Stock Holder? I remember when he told me he was going to market it and I said "Hmmm...I don't think too many people will be interested in that Greg." After he gave me one and I read through the routines I wiped the egg off my face and told him I loved it. His routine in particular is great. Well worth the $40 it costs.
rrubin98
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta (USA)
218 Posts

Profile of rrubin98
I prefer to do a quick numerology reading (tic-tac-toe style) on the back of my card and then give it to the client afterwards. She'll keep that card for quite a while.

- Richard
Andy H
View Profile
Regular user
London
106 Posts

Profile of Andy H
No one read Paul Harris' Art of Astonishment vol 1-3? Volume three has a cool joined business card trick and volume two has one involving placement in a book, removing it, then it jumps back.
Paul Harris: My Astonishing Hero
therntier
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of therntier
I think Paul Harris' trick is called Rumple Splitskin or something like it. It looks pretty good. Like Rruben98 said, there at least two in his AoA series.
bigchuck
View Profile
Veteran user
Nothing clever has ever been said in my
400 Posts

Profile of bigchuck
If you have invisible thread on, you could do Leclair's whirling card -- It's simple, visual, quick and clean.

:bigdance:
"The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact
mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows. - Frank Zappa"
jasonmcconnie
View Profile
New user
canada
58 Posts

Profile of jasonmcconnie
There's a nifty string and holder apparatus that allows you to "beckon" it out from behind your tie.
204rags
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of 204rags
I have not read through the above entries word for word so I do not know if using business cards to do an effect that is usually done with playing cards is suggested. It is card warp. This can be done with business cards. I was at the local Shell Gas Station having some work done on our car and asked Jerry the owner if he wanted to see a magic trick and he said yes. I then got two of his own business cards from a little holder on the counter and did business card warp. (I tore the bottom card half way to set it up after picking up the cards from another counter, returned, and then showed him the effect. It blew his and his clerk minds away !!!

Magically, Bill Ragsdale
ropeadope
View Profile
Elite user
Mississippi
453 Posts

Profile of ropeadope
You could personalize your card with their birthday in a quick Magic Square.

Have fun,
John
Nothing is better than more.
zatara
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of zatara
Doc Hilford is selling mind reading effect with business cards for only $2.95
Lady Chanty
View Profile
New user
Nederland
55 Posts

Profile of Lady Chanty
I like Mental Photograph from Bill Abbott Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Business Cards? (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.053202 seconds, requiring 34 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [5] [1] [7] [0] [6] [7] [4] [8]