The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Shift: Picks of the Week by Chris Ramsay » » THE SHIFT 039 - Download Edition & Morgan Freeman! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChrisRamsay
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of ChrisRamsay
This week Chris takes a look at three new downloads! First off, the At the Table Experience with Titanas, then iBreak by Ilyas Seisov where you can make your phone look like it's glitching and have the screen shatter only to repair itself, and finally Paradigm Shift by Joe Rindfleisch is a cool, visual rubber band transpo.

To win these prizes, simply "Like" this video and let us know your thoughts about the episode or the products below, we'll choose one lucky winner to take these home! Good Luck!

------------------------------------------------------------------
At The Table Experience with Titanas

We are very proud to bring Titanas to our At The Table Experience! This man lives up to his name not only in stature but also within the magic/mentalism community. The mind behind Radioactive, Oracle, the Source and much more; Titanas is going to reignite that spark of mystery which first got you in to mentalism. Hosted by Chris Oberle, be sure to mark this date on your calendars because you won't want to miss out!

http://murphysmagic.com/streaming/product.aspx?id=56181

---------------------------------------------------------------
iBreak by Ilyas Seisov

Make your iPhone glitch. Really glitch and then heal it.
http://www.murphysmagic.com/streaming/product.aspx?id=56203

---------------------------------------------------------------
Paradigm Shift by Joe Rindfleisch

A blue and yellow rubber band are held in different positions in the hand and magically they are made to change place. This is visual magic at its best.

From the mind of Joe Rindfleisch comes an amazing new effect. Based off a puzzle Joe has transformed it into a visual piece of amazing magic. With just a shake, two bands change places. This effect can be repeated as many times as you like, then to conclude hand out the bands for examination.

http://murphysmagic.com/streaming/product.aspx?id=56265

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I assume these phone trick are only for Iphones and will not work on Android. I think you have been in that dungeon to long now Chris...time to get out and find a new location to do the reviews from..How about at that awesome warehouse at Murphy's.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
ChrisRamsay
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of ChrisRamsay
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2015, shomemagic wrote:
I assume these phone trick are only for Iphones and will not work on Android. I think you have been in that dungeon to long now Chris...time to get out and find a new location to do the reviews from..How about at that awesome warehouse at Murphy's.

I do believe these are only for Iphones, and I would love to shoot from MM warehouse... only a seeven hour flight!

Cheers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Shift: Picks of the Week by Chris Ramsay » » THE SHIFT 039 - Download Edition & Morgan Freeman! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL