The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Latest and Greatest Magic Deals thread (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
I miss Zombie Magic posting on the latest and greatest specials in magic so I figured it would be nice to start a thread where members could post deals as they came across them. One that is currently going on is Conjuring Arts currently has the ebook edition of Harry Lorayne's Best of Friends on special for half price:

Harry Lorayne's Best of Friends - $12.49 (50% off)

I have the hardback version but at this price I wanted to pick up an electronic version. Too bad there is not a way for owners of the hard copy to get a deal on the electronic formats (especially Apocalypse, *wink wink* CARC).

The ebook version of Best of Friends unfortunately is not text based with bookmarks like Personal Collection, but because of the size and layout of the font it is very easy to read (unlike Classic Magic of Larry Jennings, where the text is too close together). For 559 pages of great material, you can't go wrong. Don't delay as I don't know how long the special lasts. I hope Conjuring Arts follows suit like L&L and starts having regular specials on their ebooks.

Please post other good specials as you come across them.
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
3-Dean Trilogy by Dean Dill is half off at Big Blind Media:

Quote:
It's not often we see world class coin magic, but Dean Dill was one of those guys who could fool you over and over again. His 3 DVD set was a classic, and featured some of the strongest coin and close up magic we've ever seen.

Now, we can offer the whole collection at a price less than ONE volume! It's an amazing deal, and you can check out all the information below.

3-Dean Trilogy - Dean Dill - $27.27 (50% off)
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Big Blind Media Deals

50% OFF The Master Pushoff!
To celebrate Andi Gladwin's exciting At The Table live lecture, we've got an AMAZING price on an absolute best selling project - his definitive work on mastering the Double Pushoff.

Learn the full technique, and how to apply it to astonishing break-less double lifts, second deals, controls and much, much more.

BUY HERE! MSRP: $37.61, now $18.80 (You save $18.81)

Encyclopaedia of Pick Pocketing Volume 1 - 4
Finally we have this months CRAZY download bargain! Get yourself 4 Download DVDs fully explaining the art of Pick-Pocketing, watch stealing... you name it, it's on here!

A rare opportunity to pick up a set like this for a CRAZY 29.99 - for ALL FOUR VOLUMES!

BUY HERE! $45.13

---------------------------------------

L&L Publishing eStore Deals

OUR CURRENT SPOTLIGHT SPECIALS!
http://llepub.com/

Bruce Cervon's HARD-BOILED MYSTERIES
- now just $9.95! Save 50%!

Jeff Sheridan's GENIUS AT WORK
A four-video set - now just $39.95! Save more than 70%!

The Classic Magic of Larry Jennings
$22.95 now $9.95 Save: 57% off

The Collected Works of Alex Elmsley, Vol. 2
$19.95 now $9.95 Save: 50% off

The Close-Up Magic of Aldo Colombini
$14.95 now $9.95 Save: 33% off

Carneycopia

The Complete Cups & Balls
$22.95 now $9.95 Save: 57% off

Bruce Cervon - Hard-Boiled Mysteries

Best of Jean Jacques Sanvert - World Champion Magic - Vol 1 vide
$35.00 now $9.95 Save: 72% off

Jeff Sheridan: Genius At Work Vols. 1 - 4
$139.95 now $39.95 Save: 71% off

Armstrong Magic Vol. 3 by Jon Armstrong video
$35.00 now $9.95 Save: 72% off

World Class Manipulation - Jeff McBride - Vol. 2 video
$34.95 now $9.95 Save: 72% off

Flip - On Stage (Vol. 1)

Paperific - Patrick Page
$19.95 $9.95 Save: 50% off

Also, make sure to sign up for L&L's mailing list. They currently have an awesome deal where their DVDs are $10 a piece, but you need to be on their mailing list to get the code to use. If you sign up now you should have plenty of time to get their email with the details.
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2015, Robert P. wrote:
3-Dean Trilogy by Dean Dill is half off at Big Blind Media:

Quote:
It's not often we see world class coin magic, but Dean Dill was one of those guys who could fool you over and over again. His 3 DVD set was a classic, and featured some of the strongest coin and close up magic we've ever seen.

Now, we can offer the whole collection at a price less than ONE volume! It's an amazing deal, and you can check out all the information below.

3-Dean Trilogy - Dean Dill - $27.27 (50% off)

Went there no results,

NM
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Sorry Norm, that deal was posted a while back and has expired.
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Please note: Deals from previous posts may have expired

L&L Publishing eStore Deals

EARLY BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!
For a limited time save 60% on everything!

There is still time left to take advantage of their $10 DVD sale on their main site as well but you have to make sure to sign up for their newsletter.

MJM Magic - New "1 Hour Sale"

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/
Our new "1 HOUR SALE" feature is now online at the MJM Magic website!

WHAT IS IT?

Every hour, we randomly choose an item in our store, and throw it up on sale at 60% OFF! No hidden fees, no strings attached. A brand new item, lowered 60% off the retail price.

It's like the old "Blue Light Special" deals you may have heard as a kid, walking through a department store, when the voice over the loud speaker says, "For the next hour, we have a special on Aisle 3!"
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Best Deal...Eric Jones Extension of Me, Miarage et Trios and Twisted for $60
Kozmomagic.com
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.

http://www.full52.com/

Quote:
Dave is another year older! To celebrate, he's offering all of his valued customers 20% OFF for the next 24 hours!

Just use the discount code BIRTHDAY at checkout!

And now...TO THE PUB!

Thanks all,

Dave.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
On Friday 27th of November 12am Magicbox will be hosting it's biggest online sale ever. Over 150 products will be reduced by 50-75%. These products will include books, DVD's and effects. Even some of the very latest releases will be included in the sale.

To keep things fair we will not be releasing the list of items until the morning of the sale however we will send you a reminder.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
How about this.....

As the creator of Secret Servante, I'm delighted to offer the following special offer;

2 Secret Servante units plus my coin routines as a download (coins across, 3 fly and wild coin) - £40 including free postage worldwide.

Here's the link to my coins across routine included in the download

https://youtu.be/80jEfFpAW7s

Secret Servante is a utility device which allows you to vanish, produce, ditch and switch small items such as coins, folded cards and rings. My PayPal is sean@simplymagic.co.uk

Enjoy!!!!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.

BBM Black Friday Sale:

http://www.bigblindmedia.com/sale/

Email mentions more items will be added at midnight

Osterlind Mysteries Black Friday Sale:

http://osterlindmysteries.com/store/inde......specials

Quote:
Starting today, you can save up to 70% on many of our world-class mentalism effects, DVDs, and books, including such items as Richard's legendary ThoughtScan and Stainless Steel Blindfold.

These are unprecedented savings (for example, during this amazing sale, you can purchase the entire Practical Mental Effects 6-DVD set for just $50.00!) However, make sure to act quickly as this sale applies to in-stock items only and quantities are very limited on several of them.

Remember...this sale absolutely ends at midnight on Sunday, November 29th. Click here to start shopping... and saving!

Intimate Impossibilities is one of Richard's more recent releases and it is only $19.95. I thought that was a pretty good deal, lots of others as well.
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
931 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
50% off everything on my site..

http://doubledmentalism.blogspot.com/?m=1
Creator of the UBT: Underground Bottom Tear

RiderBacks
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of RiderBacks
L&L ePublishing is taking 60% off all eBooks for Black Friday.

Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Vanishinginc Black Friday Sale

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/sales/2015-black-friday/

Quote:
We are offering TWO special deals for Black Friday, which we'll honor from Thursday, November 26-29th.

First, we will offer 50% OFF ALL EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOADS. Nearly all of our downloads are $10-$15, and so now most downloads will start at just $5. Note that this does not apply to live lectures, or downloads that are not exclusive to Vanishing Inc. But this still leaves, literally, HUNDREDS of titles. We have NEVER offered a sale on downloads like this before, and probably won't do this again. Take advantage of it while it lasts. Here's a full list of discounted downloads

Second, we're offering what we feel is an unbelievable deal. For every $100 you spend at Vanishing Inc. you'll get $20 off your next purchase. Crazy, right? For Black Friday weekend only, we'll email you a voucher for $20 off your next purchase for every $100 you spend.

As you know, we do NOT offer sales or discounts more than twice a year, but we also like to show our loyal customers our appreciation. That's why we're offering what HAS to be the most generous discount in the industry.
Start shopping now ... our best ever sale!

Andi Gladwin & Joshua Jay
Vanishing Inc. cofounders

We hate small print, so we'll make this short:
• Sale starts at 12pm EST 26th November 2015 and ends midnight 29th November 2015. No exceptions.
• Sadly we cannot backdate the sale to previous orders. Only orders between the above times are valid.
• Only the downloads listed on our discount page are discounted. We cannot discount other downloads.
• The $100 is calculated on product cost and does not include shipping costs
• You will be sent one gift voucher per order for $20 per $100 you spend. The gift voucher will be automatically emailed to you on December 1st 2015. It can only be spent on Vanishing Inc. and will expire on 1st April 2016.

This seems like a fantastic deal. Some downloads I'm considering:
A Triumph and a Talk by Darwin Ortiz SAVE $5.00
Darwin Ortiz on the Memorized Deck by Darwin Ortiz SAVE $5.00
David Williamson Live by David Williamson SAVE $7.50
Decked Out by John Bannon SAVE $5.00
Denis Behr by Denis Behr SAVE $5.00
Doug Edwards on the Zarrow Shuffle by Doug Edwards SAVE $5.00
More Memory Man by Joel Givens SAVE $5.00
Separation Anxiety by Bruce Bernstein SAVE $12.50

I'd love to hear thoughts about any of the above or thoughts on must-haves on others available from the sale.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Latest and Greatest Magic Deals thread (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL