The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Need Help Finding Gaffed Bike Decks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

supremefiction
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of supremefiction
Hello,

Can someone help me relocate two gaffed Bike decks? I saw them on line some time ago but lost the link.

One deck has the long side Bike design rotated so that it sits along the short side.

The other deck has the short side Bike design rotated so that it sits on the long side.

I know this sounds confusing. I will try to make a clearer description.

Thank you!
supremefiction
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of supremefiction
After about a thousand hours on line (saw a lot of interesting stuff) here tis:

Dr. Sawa's Stretcher by Dr. Sawa

The magician brings out a silver bag, from which he dumps two boxed decks of playing cards, one red, one blue.

A card is selected from the blue deck. It is, for example, the ten of diamonds. This card is placed inside the otherwise empty card-box. A card is chosen from the red deck---say, the three of clubs. This card is put into the empty red box.

The blue box is tossed into the empty bag. The performer points out that there is a large blue arrow on the side of the bag, pointing up and down. He shakes the back in that direction, then takes out the box.... which is now stretched to twice normal length! He opens the box. Inside is the ten of diamonds, also stretched.

The red box is dropped into the bag. The bag is turned around, revealing that on the other side there's a red arrow that points left and right.
He shakes the bag sideways, then dumps out the box.... which is now stretched to twice normal width! And yes, inside is the three of clubs, also stretched!!

The above is only one of many ways to use these novel props. We are sure you will enjoy developing your own variations.

This item comes with a special bag, stretched boxes and cards, then an detailed instruction. (Please use your own normal decks.)

・The back of the cards are specially printed Bicycle cards.

http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/prod......s_id/118

Hilarious. I got it, love it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Need Help Finding Gaffed Bike Decks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL