The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September & October 2015 entrée: The Jack - Jorge García » » Welcome to the Magic Café! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
As founder and manager of our little online community I'm happy to welcome The Jack - Jorge Garcia as our very special GUEST OF HONOR for September & October.

Thanks for taking the time to share with our Café faithful. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Jack
View Profile
V.I.P.
228 Posts

Profile of The Jack
Hello Café members,

It is an honor to be able to interact here with you while I am also at MindVention in Las Vegas. I will have my own thoughts to share with you, and I welcome you to ask anything of me. I am here to share what I know of magic and mentalism with you!
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Hey The Jack - thanks for taking the time to come and hang with us for the week. I look forward to seeing the conversations that transpire over the week.

Take care,

David
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Hey Jack... Looking forward to your upcoming lecture at MINDvention in about 12 hours...

Have a great week at the Café my friend!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September & October 2015 entrée: The Jack - Jorge García » » Welcome to the Magic Café! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL