The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best European coin gaffer? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Briensturm
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Briensturm
Are there any good coin gaffers in Europe? I am located in Europe myself and I want to avoid the import taxes from the US.
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
BMC, http://balthazarmagic.over-blog.com/

the best, you can't be disappointed ;-)
Briensturm
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Briensturm
Thanks, but I am unsure whether he's the best or the only coin gaffer in europe. I guess I'll give him a try.
lukecloughmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of lukecloughmagic
Xavier Belmont does some great work too
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
Auke Von Dokum, MKS (Magikoins)
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2015, RatdeLabo wrote:
Auke Von Dokum, MKS (Magikoins)

Don't think Auke is in business anymore. His website is no longer there.
Briensturm
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Briensturm
Thanks for all the suggestions! Now I just have to decide on one of them...
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
BMC Smile the very best, you can trust me!
elainevblaine
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of elainevblaine
Trust the shill. Trust the shill.
Aljaz Son
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Aljaz Son
You guys need to stop this bickering. It is really distastefull.

Each of you is allowed to promote the person you think is worthy, but please stop the childish "outbursts".

It is just my opinion and you keep doing what you want, but I had to say something.

All the best
Aljaž
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
For my part, I am not at war against elainevblaine.
Lassen makes an exceptional work and I do not question this. I accuse it of nothing in the work! Except to have a character terrible and unfortunately too often to fall in the paranoia by believing that everybody copies him, what what broadcasts totally elainevblaine!

He on the other hand accuses a coin gaffer to be dishonest and to make a dirty work without knowing him even, just because he was hurt that we graze his idol!

It's a pity, there is place for all and the magic world would win at it if coin gaffers joined to create even crazier things with each their appropriate experiment!

I'm sad that elainevblaine just persists for the pleasure to denigrate what could shade his intellectual guide (but it is to wonder if it is not Todd Lassen himsekf who hides under this pen name so much I find that we find his words in this speech)
elainevblaine
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of elainevblaine
More side stepping. The dude copies Lassen's stuff. End of story. And Lab Rat. Shove off.
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
175 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
In Europe there are two great coinmakers. In France (no idea the name) and Auke. Auke, Schoolcraft and Lassen are for sure the best. In one of the messages say that the website doesn't work. Its strange, but that is right! I heard from Auke himself that he works now (getting orders) by Facebook. He say he is pretty much busy. So you have to ask what he can deliver right on time.
I saw the France site once. He advertise his products. Also his coins looks beautiful and he can deliver different kind of coins. I was impressed.
So succes to make your choice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best European coin gaffer? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL