The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Captain Merkle
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma
23 Posts

Profile of Captain Merkle
Hey guys, where can I find Jerry's Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes? I checked his site, http://www.flourishman.com/, but it says he's sold out. Is there anywhere else that the book is made available?

Thanks,

-Capt. Merkle Smile
Life is but a dream...
GrumpyOwl
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of GrumpyOwl
There is nowhere else. The second edition should be out early March-April keep checking http://www.flourishman.com/ as this might change.

As well as writing The Bible, Jerry also prints it himself. He has his own printing press. Everything is done by Jerry that's why it's not available anywhere else.
Captain Merkle
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma
23 Posts

Profile of Captain Merkle
I see. Well thanks for the info, and I'll keep checking back. It's good to see Jerry getting money for his talents, though. He's AMAZING, and deserves every penny he gets, and much more.

-Capt. Merkle Smile
Life is but a dream...
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
It will be out soon, and if you are a CTG owner, you could get a chance soon to win one for free! I think the latest CTG puzzle is coming out very soon.
Eddy
View Profile
Special user
Manchester
582 Posts

Profile of Eddy
I have a copy, hardly been used. Let the bidding commence. PM if interested.
La magie, c'est ma vie
Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
Eddy,

I can't believe you are getting rid it. Even though I don't do many flourishes, I think it's a great resource to have. I hope you don't sell it for too cheap!
Who is John Galt?
thk5353
View Profile
Regular user
Northern New Jersey
183 Posts

Profile of thk5353
For the complementary dvds that are going to be released this year for the encyclopedia of plaing card flourishes, are just a visual source to learn from right? If this dvd doesn't teach anything new then are there any point buying this, because the book was expensive as it is.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
The DVDs are a visual referrence, but they will also have lots of combo ideas and it will be great to see these moves in motion. They may not teach the flourishes in the book, but I'm sure they will offer lots of information just by watching the way Jerry strings flourishes together and the different variations that will be possible. I've talked with Jerry and De'vo several time about them and I think they will offer a truckload of info those that love flourishes.
thk5353
View Profile
Regular user
Northern New Jersey
183 Posts

Profile of thk5353
I know each of the three dvds contains four chapters, and that seems legitimate, how much do you think the dvds will go for?
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
$30-$35.00 is what I think. Probably $30.00 a piece. I did hear a rumor that he may package all 4 DVDs with the book for $200.00
Just a rumor at this point though.
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Quote:
I did hear a rumor that he may package all 4 DVDs with the book for $200.00
Just a rumor at this point though.

Good news HOOOPLLAAA !!!

:dancing:
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
Eddy
View Profile
Special user
Manchester
582 Posts

Profile of Eddy
Quote:
On 2004-03-02 22:34, financedragon wrote:
Eddy,

I can't believe you are getting rid it. Even though I don't do many flourishes, I think it's a great resource to have. I hope you don't sell it for too cheap!

I think you are right. I suppose in years to come I would regret it. It is after all a goldmine of info. Thanx for talking me out of it.
La magie, c'est ma vie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL