The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Dean Dill's Production Pad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Hi,
I was wondering whether any one has this?
Is it well made. I hope to create a similar routine as Paul Gertner's "That's Ridiculous" routine. Although I will use it for other purposes aswell. Is it well made of would I be better of making one as Paul Gertner suggests?
What are the dimmensions of his mat? Is it a good quality surface?
Any help would be most appreciated,
owen
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Excellent close up pad. I have one & love it! It is a formal looking pad, & top quality. Dean Dill is a menber of the Café & I am sure he would be happy to answer all of your questions. You can also check out his website http://www.deandill.com
e-mail intmiracle@aol.com
Hope this helps.
magicbear
View Profile
New user
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
70 Posts

Profile of magicbear
Hi Owen,

The Production Pad is very well made. I have had mine for abour 6 months now. It is 15 inches by 22 inches and about 1/2 inch thick. It is made, I believe, of 3 thin pieces of plywood laminated together and covered with black velvet with a soft padding underneath so you can get under coins and cards to pick them up. The visble edge is glossy black with a gold stripe in the middle, if that description makes any sense. And with it you can secretly load 4 half dollars, a jumbo and/or add cards.

Hope that answers your questions.

Hugh
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Thanks Hugh.
I may make my own (like P.Gertner did), wait till I have some money before buying the pad.
Thanks though,
Owen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Dean Dill's Production Pad (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL