The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » 24 Karat Fold by Greg Wilson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
Just saw this on Penguin Magic. Anything Greg Wilson does is Gold. Anyone done this yet?
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6389
patrick1515
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of patrick1515
Greg has come up with an interesting twist on the old "karate coin"
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
Very interesting. I'm gonna bite on the download. I like that you can leave the spectator with something special and it doesn't cost you anything.
inhumaninferno
View Profile
Elite user
452 Posts

Profile of inhumaninferno
I like it a lot!
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3065 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I like this too, very good reactions.
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
I LOVE LOVE this effect. It caught my eye so fast, I didn't hesitate to start learning. (though, maybe I should have?)

Being fairly new to magic, this video left me wanting more. Greg has always seemed to make sure that even us beginners can understand his methods. But this time I was REALLY hoping he would elaborate on the second part of the move. I mean, I understand how he does it, but without his details I was left scratching my head. (this is the first time I have thought Greg should have added more to a video, as he usually adds PLENTY for us newbs.)

If anyone thinks they might have some tips for a newbie when it comes to the catch move in the second half of this method, feel free to PM me.
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
On the spot by Greg Wilson. Recap revisited reaches the move. Fantastic dvd if you are a newbie. Also taught on Mike Ammar cuos and balls #2. Great move. Tougher with a bill than a coin. Well worth the effort.
Fresno
View Profile
New user
California
2 Posts

Profile of Fresno
Anyone figure a hack with Euros? Euros will fold but do not take a good crease. Fantastic effect on USD dollars.
lejulio
View Profile
New user
Worlwide
56 Posts

Profile of lejulio
Euro bills are ok if they are huge.

American dollars are perfec.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » 24 Karat Fold by Greg Wilson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL