The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Demo of simple tools (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

james_unlimited
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
223 Posts

Profile of james_unlimited
A company in the UK put this video together showcasing some of their products.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7tHcbG7jXpQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

incase the above doesn't work.
https://youtu.be/7tHcbG7jXpQ
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Well, certianly a skilled pick master. Is the company trying to sell the products? I think they left hat part out if they are. Or, did my internet stop before I got to that part?
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
834 Posts

Profile of Rook
You're right, Cliff. I hadn't noticed the "company in the UK" bit in James' description (I apologize, James, for my inattentive reading of your post.

Until you pointed that out, I thought that it was simply a video that someone put together to show off his lockpicking/shimming chops. Nicely done on that front. Not sure that it would work for a commercial as it is, though.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
james_unlimited
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
223 Posts

Profile of james_unlimited
These guys only sell through a restricted access site. There are more details there.

I thought it would be a good option for performing EA's as one modified safety pin was used to open the padlocks and cuffs
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Ah ha! Thanks James, Truthfully, my first handcuff lockpick was a modified safety pin. It was amleer than what he used, but the idea is the same.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
751 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
It was like watching a series of card tricks...it got boring after the 3rd lock opened.

...of course, it was meant only as a demonstration.

Moral: If you don't entertain your audience, than to them - you're nothing more than a "glorified locksmith".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Demo of simple tools (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL