The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Best Vanishing Cane? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of John
What would be the best model "Vanishing Cane" to use for a short, short dancing cane routine (maybe not even - just a rising though hand sequence and "sticking" to hand - maybe just a quick floating and dancing sequence) and tun to "vanish" into a silk - with possibly a touch of glitter. What brand and/or make would be the best quality for that?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The only vanishing and Dancing cane I know of the Fantasio Vanishing and Dancing Cane. One of the online dealers is the only outfit that sells the gimmick and cane separately. As stock on Fantasio products is very low in supply and when they are gone, they will not be available any longer. Fantasio has stopped manufacturer do to all the inferior copies of his products.

Now if you invent a method to switch identical canes during your performance, then just look for matching dancing cane and vanishing cane.

Canes are not in demand currently, thus there is not much if anything to chose from.

The Best of any trick is the 1st on you buy and learn.

That exact question has been asked several times on the Café, so you might us the search engine and do some research as their are varying opinions on product.
garywest
View Profile
New user
South Florida
32 Posts

Profile of garywest
I have done exactly what you are speaking of... PM me and I will tell you exactly what you need to make this work for you.
It's better to have a bottle in front of you... than to have a frontal lobotomy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Best Vanishing Cane? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL