The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Lecture for December 16 at ring 96 in long beach (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I'll be doing another lecture, this time for IBM ring 96 in Long Beach CA at 6:30 on January 16

If you haven seen this new lecture, the second half is all about tipping the inner secrets to the special props I've made over the last 45 years, which I've always kept to myself.

I'm not getting any younger and if I don't share NOW, when I'm long gone and dead all these unique props will
Probably just be thrown out because no one knows what they do.

So if your in the area this is a good reason to start the year with a bang.

The proceeding is compiled from other magicians who have seen the same lecture at different clubs.
I realize that no one likes to read how great someone thinks of themselves, so these opinions are unsolicited, and I guarantee that you'll be inspired by seeing commercial & original props, methods and routines that no one else sees normally.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Lecture for December 16 at ring 96 in long beach (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL