The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Madrid (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

misamagic
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of misamagic
Hi everybody,
I'll spend the New Year day in Madrid Spain Europe. Does anyone know a nice place to hang out related to magic (café, bar, performance place, anything...)? I heard about teatro Encantado and about Houdini bar but I am not able to find out if open around New Year day. Thank you!
Mihail
Orlan
View Profile
Loyal user
WA
223 Posts

Profile of Orlan
The Teatro Encantado seems to update their calendar at the start of the month, at least while I've been checking. I'm going to Madrid this week, so I've been waiting for the December calendar but it only got updated a few days ago. I booked one of Woody Aragon's performances.

I'll post an update if I find something else in Madrid while I'm there. Someone did mention a magic shop, Magia Estudio ( http://magiaestudio.com ).
misamagic
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of misamagic
Thank you very much. And have a good time in Madrid. And magic.
I booked shows at Teatro Encantado and at Sala Houdini (programme on internet only after the start of the December month).
Best regards
Mihail
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Madrid (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL