The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Best Mail Order Magic in Canada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Professor Marvel
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Professor Marvel
With the Canadian dollar as weak as it is, I hate to order from the US and pay shipping and sometimes customs duties. What are the best Canada based online magic stores that you guys order from?
Wordsworth
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
I know what you mean about the dollar. In Canada I've always ordered from Browser's Den in Toronto, or the Vanishing Rabbit in Calgary. If you look at the prices, the current FX rates aren't really factored into the products. I got the Ladanye book for $55 CAD, and it's $50 USD from the American shops. So only 10% FX premium. Not too bad.

I remember a few years back when our dollar went above par. Can't shop like that anymore.
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
Both Vanishing Rabbit and Browser's Den are great dealers who offer excellent service and competitive pricing.
Mychine
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Mychine
Yep, I order online from Browser's Den a couple of time a year. Jeff is very friendly and helpful.
Wordsworth
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
Curious if anyone has any other suggestions for shops in Canada...?
MGordonB
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of MGordonB
Browser's Den is my default. But I have also had good experience with Kind of Magic in Kitchener.
I also had good experience with the Vanishing Rabbit in Calgary, though Canada Post took almost 3 weeks to get the order to me which is not good.
Revel Rob
View Profile
New user
Toronto
50 Posts

Profile of Revel Rob
I have the benefit of living in Toronto and take trips to visit Jeff at the Browser's Den quite often. It's not just a great place to buy magic, it's the Hub of the magic community in Toronto and the surrounding area.
MichaelJamesMagic
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of MichaelJamesMagic
I've always loved dealing with Phil at Perfect Magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Best Mail Order Magic in Canada (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL