The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Giving away my collection (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

egmorrell
View Profile
New user
Bristol, TN
29 Posts

Profile of egmorrell
So here's the deal, July 5th, 2016, I head off to Air Force basic training in San Antonio, TX. After that, tech school for my job Fire Protection. Anyways something that I've been thinking about is my card collection. I haven't counted in a while, but I have about 200 decks right now, mostly premium ones, and by the time I leave, I'll probably have about 250. Now I could, after tech school, have the cards shipped to my base, but I don't want my whole collection for a few reasons. One, is I have a lot of duplicate decks, and decks I don't actually use. And I only want to have cards with me that I USE. I'll have about 20 decks shipped to me, and I'll buy some more, but I don't want to take up a lot of my limited space with my collection. Yes, they could sit at my mom's house and one day I could get them, but I don't want them sitting there. I buy cards to use them, and I don't want them collecting dust when they could be used by someone. Which brings me to my point, I think I want to give away most of my collection. Probably 200. If someone wants to talk me out of it, go ahead, I don't want to regret it one day. Thanks in advance everyone Smile
greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
283 Posts

Profile of greerj
Give them to the kids that you are doing walk around with Saturday. Give them to your teacher to distribute.
NerdyMagic
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of NerdyMagic
So what did you do with them? Ill gladly pay postage if you want to give them to a newly founded card collector. My son and I started about a year ago (he's 5 and just started to get interested in magic)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Giving away my collection (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL