The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » "The 2015 Trickies" Say what??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
7719 Posts

Profile of Mb217
This looks interesting, but not a lot from our part of the block there to be be considered… I was thinking that at least in the book category of magic, that the David Neighbors book was worthy of consideration… How about you?

http://www.thetrickies.com
*Check out my latest: Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
longtimelurker
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of longtimelurker
As you can see, there's the ability to add items they don't mention, so go ahead and suggest David's book. Problem solved.
manreb
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of manreb
I tried to add an item. They rejected three of my email address as not being valid.
tablehand magic
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of tablehand magic
When is Trickies 2017 being announced?
BrotherJeffrey
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of BrotherJeffrey
Question: how do you make enough people aware of your trick to be nominated for the Trickies?
Revolutionary Tools and Teaching for Coin Magicians

Have you seen Tresor?

CopelandCoins.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » "The 2015 Trickies" Say what??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL