The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » If You've Received Your Copy of Tenyoism Please Post Here (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
Quote:
On Dec 21, 2015, Killertweety wrote:
Belgium (Europe) - book arrived this morning! Looks absolutely stunning and high quality! I never expected it to arrive before Xmas, so this is a great present for myself Smile
And custom taxes: 0 EURO Smile

Hi Killertweety.
Is your version the deluxe one ?

Regards
jjcool
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of jjcool
Hello
i have mine this morning (france)
the package good I have not opened
this is for christmas
thanks mr kaufmann
best regards

mr coll jean-jacques
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
No Overflow, the regular one. I've been able to read a bit (I just couldn't wait) and it is fantastic. Thanks for all the effort you have put into this Richard!
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Received the "Deluxe Version" today in New Orleans! Says on the outside of the box #70 of 100. I have not opened it up yet though. Trying to hold off until Christmas. We will see if I can. I have not yet received the extra package of goodies that included the tricks atc that Richard said would be coming separately. Can't wait. By the way, Richard was not kidding about the weight of these books. Just my package alone was unbelievably heavy. Now I know why it cost what it cost for the freight.

Charlie
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Regular edition arrived today in Canada.

Wow! A big thank you Richard.

I recall you mentioning there was an undisclosed reason the book had to be published by the end of this year. Will this reason be revealed? Is there some sort of Tenyo anniversary celebration?

I also noticed my name printed twice on the Thank You page Smile Probably because I also ordered a deluxe edition...
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
Received my Deluxe version today, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Smile
I plan on opening first time I can find a few hours to enjoy it.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
I mailed the extra package of goodies that go with the deluxe editions by Priority Mail today to those in the US. You should have them before Christmas with any luck, or perhaps on the Saturday after.

For those outside the US, the box of extra stuff for the deluxe editions is being picked up by truck tomorrow. It will go to a warehouse out at Dulles airport and DHL will ship them out shortly thereafter (for post-Christmas delivery).

I don't recall a reason why the book had to come out this year, except that otherwise I might have gone CRAZY.

Yes, Pierre, if you ordered both editions your name might have snuck onto the list in the back twice.

The deluxe versions have NOT been DHL'd to foreign countries yet (with the exception of Canada, and I shipped those myself by UPS). They are at the DHL facility at Dulles Airport and should be shipped shortly.
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Still a no show here in Chicago for the deluxe... odd since I think Richard is in Michigan, did I hear that correctly? Close enough to Chicago... but I am excited for when it does arrive!
jstahl
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of jstahl
Arrived in Canada!
So awesome!!! Can't wait to dig into this! I wish I could take it with me on my vacation.
Simon Layland
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Simon Layland
I'm probably the furthest away and received the regular version today in Melbourne, Australia.
The books are magnificent in every aspect.
Well done and many thanks Richard.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Deluxe editions in the US and Canada were mailed out Friday by UPS. You should have yours in Chicago within a few days.
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Thank you Richard. No worries, good things come to those who wait!
Pat CLIFDEN
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Pat CLIFDEN
Hi Richard,(and all)
I've got my Tenyo Standard Books today ... in Paris (France),I'll open the pack this evening, thanks for this hefty tomes.
Have a good Christmas evening
PAt
snape
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of snape
Standard edition arrived in London (UK) yesterday. Awesome!
lwdog
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of lwdog
Standard edition arrived in Melbourne, Australia today. Amazing. Thank you Richard.
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Deluxe edition has arrived in Chicago today... thank you!
Perfect timing... I plan to put under the tree until Christmas.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

You folks who can put something like this away for a few days have more self control than me! Smile
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
It's not easy Richard, trust me I want to rip into that baby. But coming just 2 days before Christmas makes it easier to practice self control. Then on Chrustmas I get to truly have that kid on Christmas morning feeling along with everyone else (usually I just get to pay for everything!)

BTW: the books are packed very nicely: a box within a box with foam corners, I appreciate that care.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Let me know a good time to show up teevtee... Smile
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Swing on by for Christmas dinner and an epic 24 hour reading session.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » If You've Received Your Copy of Tenyoism Please Post Here (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL