The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » TV hypnosis discussion (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
lurker
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of lurker
Sometimes I wonder if this section should be divided into two distinct groups. A bit like the card trick sections. One section reserved for discussions on stage hypnosis only and the other section devoted to everything else such as street hypnosis, hypnotherapy etc; I suspect it is the mixing of the two interests which somehow causes the problem. Alas I don't think I have much influence with the management to suggest it................
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Awww. He made it all the way to 107 posts this time.

It wasna good run.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I guess he was right, he didn't have much influence with the management.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
He will be back soon enough as usual DESPERATE for someone to take him seriously. He has been banned from everywhere else this is all he has left.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I enjoy his posts. Pity he is gone.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
You can friend him on facebook Tony
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Not the same - he doesn't annoy people there!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Which is exactly why he is not allowed when adults are conversing.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
He doesn't annoy anyone here anymore he bores the last few that hang around here with his attempted wind ups. Its all been said and done before it wore thin a long time ago like most things do eventually. Old people need to be treated with respect and given some leeway. He has a few good stories to tell about the old days a bit like the old tv programme talked about in this thread he has some "historical" value but that's about it. Im getting old myself I can remember people like Barry when he was at his prime although I was young at the time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » TV hypnosis discussion (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL