The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Enchantment - Wesley James (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Thibault
View Profile
Elite user
Massachusetts
469 Posts

Profile of Chris Thibault
Anyone have this book yet? What do you think about it?
-Chris
JimMaloney
View Profile
Inner circle
1184 Posts

Profile of JimMaloney
I got it as soon as it was available. It's an excellent book -- top notch effects and techniques from one of magic's best magicians. For an intermediate to advanced magician interested in cards, this book is a must have. Do a search here, as I've made several other posts that go into more detail about some of the material in the book. You can also check out the latest issue of Magic, in which Michael Close reviewed the book. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

-Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 17th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)
Chris Thibault
View Profile
Elite user
Massachusetts
469 Posts

Profile of Chris Thibault
Thanks Jim, I planned on getting it, just wanted to hear what others had to say about it. Thanks!
-Chris
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Its a book well worth your investment.
Higly recommended.

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Enchantment - Wesley James (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL