The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Individual Bicycle Cards - UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sibex
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of sibex
Hi All,

Not sure of the correct forum for this one as it is a rather generic question about cards... But thought, as I'm new here, the new to magic section may be a start.

Does anyone know where you can buy individual bicycle cards? I'm looking to make up a couple of different packet tricks and can only seem to find gaff cards for sale individually.

Thanks in advance.
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1227 Posts

Profile of mlippo
It's not clear to me: are you in need of duplicate cards , as various Aces of Spades for example?
You either buy more packs of cards or try and find one-way decks with the cards you need..

Mark
sibex
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of sibex
Hi Mark

Yes, I was after duplicate cards. There are a few packet tricks I want to make up that contain duplicate cards and wanted to see if there was anywhere that sold single bicycles. So I may want 3 queen of spades and two 3 of diamonds, for example. I didn't want to buy two one-way decks just for that you see, or split full packs.

Cheers.
KarstenMeyerhoff
View Profile
New user
Germany
92 Posts

Profile of KarstenMeyerhoff
As strange as that may sound: Buying individual cards is more expensive then buying an additional deck or two. Individual cards are printed by people like Card-Shark in Germany as 'one-offs', hence the price. Buy a brick of your favourite decks and sacrifice one of them I'd say ...
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
You can also purchase one-way decks from a variety of online or brick and mortar magic shops.

KJ
Austen
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Austen
To be honest you are better off buying a brick of bicycles, you'll get more use from it in the long run and isn't that expensive.As KarstenMeyerhoff will be more expensive to buy gaff cards or specialty decks
Austen
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Austen
Do you have Costco near you?. go check there, I picked up 12 pack, 6/6 red/blue for $20 in Aust recently
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Have a look here www.cards4magic.co.uk
"But there isn't a door"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Individual Bicycle Cards - UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL