The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 5221 by Wayne Fox (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1101 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Hi all

Apperentely a sell out on Blackpool. Actually it seemed like Wayne Fox sold out of anything. I was lucky to get the last of his Chipsswithc effect. Anye one of you bought the 5221 effect? Care to give a review?

http://www.worldmagicshop.com/5221-by-wayne-fox/

Br

Jan
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1066 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Got a good idea whats happening but this is very good.

Wayne has a knack of comming up with great stuff.

Mike Donoghue
chrislomas
View Profile
Regular user
Coningsby, Lincs
129 Posts

Profile of chrislomas
This does look really good. It doesn't say it comes with a gimmick but would I be right thinking it does?
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
700 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
I think this is based on Wayne's (Knock out prediction outdone) which was very good.

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
5901 Posts

Profile of pegasus
The above relies on B crimp, which is very uncertain especially in the hands of specs. Not sure about this latest version though.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1281 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Bought it at Blackpool, takes a little bit of practice if you haven't used the methods before but a good routine, it fooled me when he did it to me twice
Mejais
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Mejais
Is it a trickdeck or sleight?
is it working 100% like the video?
Is the deck examinable?
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1482 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Everything is already explained in one of the greatest book in magic history.

Another one-trick DVD + gimmick... which is doable impromptu with a normal deck. Money, Money, Money... Smile
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1281 Posts

Profile of Karl M
What book please?
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1711 Posts

Profile of Daren
I think this is a killer routine, a great deck and a fantastic trick! you will get killer reactions with this, trust me I already have!
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1279 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2016, doriancaudal wrote:

Another one-trick DVD + gimmick... which is doable impromptu with a normal deck. Money, Money, Money... Smile

Dealers gotta eat !!!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1281 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2016, doriancaudal wrote:

Nah you're talking rubbish, cut to thought of card isn't published the same way Wayne does it anywhere, you don't even own it and I have it so I know about it
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1614 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
How difficult is this to do?
David Jonathan

Fortuity | RudiMental | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | Wrong Turn

More Info: DavidJonathanMagic.com
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1281 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Easy if you can do some basic questioning and can cut some cards cleanly. Anyone can do it I think
IanB
View Profile
Regular user
Derby
177 Posts

Profile of IanB
I bought this at Blackpool and love it. Wayne has combined a number of principles to create an excellent, very fooling trick. Cutting to the card takes minimal practice and should present no problem to anyone who is used to handling a deck of cards.
I think this is far superior to "Knock out prediction outdone".
If you like what you see from the demo then buy it. You won't be disappointed. If you don't then move on. Easy !!
I also agree with Karl M. This isn't explained in detail the way Wayne does it in any book that I'm aware of.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
5901 Posts

Profile of pegasus
The demo does look impressive. My only concern is that this whole effect relies on an age old improvised gimmick.
Mejais
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Mejais
Is there a kind of psychological force?
IanB
View Profile
Regular user
Derby
177 Posts

Profile of IanB
Why not just ask for a copy of the instructions Smile

Seriously, no idea what age old improvised gimmick is being referred to and asking if a type of force is being used is just fishing for the method.

PM me if you wish to clarify but surely you realise that answering certain questions will simply expose the method?
Mejais
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Mejais
Quote:
On Feb 29, 2016, IanB wrote:
Why not just ask for a copy of the instructions Smile

Seriously, no idea what age old improvised gimmick is being referred to and asking if a type of force is being used is just fishing for the method.

PM me if you wish to clarify but surely you realise that answering certain questions will simply expose the method?

You have a pm
IanB
View Profile
Regular user
Derby
177 Posts

Profile of IanB
Answered!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 5221 by Wayne Fox (28 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL