The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » After Craft and Card Craft (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

therntier
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of therntier
I was wondering what peoples thoughts are on these books. Are they both impossible to find?

Thanks
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
As far as I know, Card Craft is out of print, and therefore hard to find.
Not sure about After Crafts whereabouts.
I have heard (true, or false) that Card Craft is about to be reprinted in the near future.
All these books, Trickery Treats included, containes a treasure of cardmagic by J.K. Hartman.
Card Craft must be the biggest cardbook in existense.
If you ever have an opportunity to buy them, get them.

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
jasonchr
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
173 Posts

Profile of jasonchr
After Craft is easy to find on eBay. Card Craft also shows up on there occasionally.

Jason
The aspirant should acquire the resolve to explore and expand his talents to the best of his ability. With a thorough commitment to quality comes a sense of accomplishment and unique satisfaction.

John Carney
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I have CardCraft,AfterCraft and Trickery Treats and I must say they are some of the best books on card magic I've bought.
petersd
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of petersd
Check http://www.MISDIRECTIONS.COM for AfterCraft since they had some in stock a few months ago.

CardCraft is to be reprinted per Richard Kaufman. Otherwise check E-Bay since they show up periodically but you will pay a pretty penney for it.

Good Luck.

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » After Craft and Card Craft (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL