The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Walking on stage and introduction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kalebzebadi
View Profile
New user
Bristol, UK
100 Posts

Profile of kalebzebadi
Hi guys I need some advice.

This week I am performing TWENTY FOUR half hour family stage shows.

I am generally perform for adults and when doing family shows in the past I have been occupanied by actors and singers on stage. This time however I am alone and as far as I know will be introducing myself.

Can you offer me some ways to walk on stage and introduce myself to the audience ? I don't really have good jokes appropriate for young kids and families.

thankyou !!!
Russo
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of Russo
Just walk on with a SMILE and wave - If you want quiet - talk low until their quiet -- and or just put you finger up to your lips(SHHHHHHHH) - and slight bow.. Ralph
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3509 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Walk out briskly with something in your hand (I use the silk to cane). Vanish it or change it into something else - something quick and visual. Maye just a crystal cube with appearing flowers (or spring bills), also as it's quick and flashy.

Jokes for kids: Why is 6 afraid of 7. Because 7 ate 9

What's a pirates favorite vegetable: Arrrtichokes

Who did you see today? Everybody you looked at.

Have fun ......

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Walking on stage and introduction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL