The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Faro shuffle PROJECT (Faro Poetry) (51 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Hello guys I'm super super happy to anounce you that mi book on the faro "Faro Poetry" wich I published 4,5 years ago is finaly translated to english so I can share with you all my work on this wonderfull shuffle Smile

there I Talk about the best tricks I found in all the faro literature and my versions, new ideas and even principles I developed and my beloved GUIDE DECK STUDY.

the price of the book (for now just ebook format unless you live in argentina Spain or brasil) is 35 dollars before I put it on my web nontricks.com after that it will raise a little bit.

if you are intrested you can contact me via pm or by mail Nicolasmtg@gmail.com with the subject "FARO BOOK"

HERE IS WHAT LUIS OTERO SAYS ON THE PROLOGUE

Prologue

"I want to practice the faro shuffle by doing it with my hands in a container full of dangerous insects in order to get used to the pressure.”

Those were the first words I heard from the author of these notes, so I realized he was crazy. However, as sanity isn’t abundant in the world of magic, we instantly became friends.

Those who know me are aware that I love the faro, but I rarely find other people who share that feeling with me. Nicolás is one of those people, and he is not ashamed of it. Between the lines of this treatise, you will find the result of many hours of trial, study and practice. And, if you take the time and look more closely, you will realize this book is really a symbolic faro of knowledge.

If you already master the faro, you will find very useful information here. If you still don’t, then you will surely get really excited when you find out the many wonders you can do with it.

It’s a pleasure to see people share everything they’ve achieved. Without a doubt, that’s one of the most beautiful things about magic, and Nicolás does so in a very generous manner. We can just encourage him to keep doing it for the sake of our art. LUIS OTERO 2010
--------Magician and director at NONTRICKS.COM--------
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Great read so far. I am 40+ pages in - in one sitting. Smile
Very happy this has been translated finally (I have been waiting quite a while) Now I actually have something to do with the nearly perfect faro technique I have developed over many years.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
I'm really happy you are enjoying it Jeff Smile
ThomasMoriarty
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of ThomasMoriarty
How May one obtain this?
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Try rereading that first post.

Quote:
On Mar 22, 2016, nicolasmtg wrote:
if you are intrested you can contact me via pm or by mail Nicolasmtg@gmail.com with the subject "FARO BOOK"
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Thomas I sent you a pm Smile
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Tonsofquestion if you are intrested contact me Smile
mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
322 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Hi guys,
I'm a faro lover and bought the ebook since yesterday. I haven't finished reading it yet and haven't tried the routines on spectators, and I don't personnaly know Nicolas.
But for what I saw by now I can tell you it's a very interesting work about the faro, there are some hints and moves tought at first, and a lot of routines using faro (13 routines + some ideas etc., 60 pages) and some various principles. I knew many if not all of those principles and some of the original routines, but Nicolas gives us his variations and those are worth the price of the ebook, no brainer here for me anyway. Those how don't know will be struck by awesomeness, those are my prefered principles in card magic, so good !
You have to master the faro before, or if you'd like to see what miracles you can do with it here you have an excellent collection of effects that will convince you to do the learning of the faro.
I really recommend this for faro lovers, very well tought out routines, various principles, well written and explained, ok price I think (not every magician will buy this ;-)

And the best news is : Nicolas is working on a vol.2 (english ?) !!! Tell us more about this please Nicolas !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Wow Mimo thank you for your kind words Smile I really apreciate that Smile
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Passion for the Faro!!! This is what I felt as I went through the manuscript. The passion portrayed by Nicholas is alone enough for me to go ahead and break in new cards as I practice the Faro.

As for the manuscript, it is a comprehensive treatise. Some ideas did not strike me as new. Some principles were things I read a long time ago but never gave them the proper thought. But many things were new for me. So personally, this is a great reference manuscript for "Faro-stuff".

The effects will take practice. The Faro will take practice and Nicolas does not teach the Faro. He does give tips on making it better but overall, this manuscript is for someone who wants to get the most out of shuffle. Honestly, I cannot find a current resource that gives the same focus on the Faro shuffle (maybe until Sonata is reprinted) but this is a great resource and I am really happy with it.

The power of this book is for those who are venturing into the world a Faro shuffles and are thinking, "ok, I can do it. Now what?". With Faro Poetry, one will have a head start Smile

Great work Nicolas and if the rumors of Vol. 2 are indeed true, I will be surely on the lookout.
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
I'm glad you enjoyed the book Arani and if you got somehow inspired with my passion for the faro then my work here is DONE!
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Hey guys I'm really happy with all the mails and coments I'm getting Thank you!! Smile

I have received some mails and pms asking me if I have this available in spanish ... the answer is Of course! the price is the same 35 dollars, just send a mail with the subject FARO BOOK to nicolasmtg@gmail.com
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I seldom see new things with the faroshuffle. But this ebook includes new things that I like. I will soon write more about this nice faro ebook.
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Wow Mats !!! I'm really happy you like my work!!!

Bests!

Nicolas Pierri
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
As for the news about my Second volume "More Poetry" I'm about to finish it but we have to wait for the translation, maybe not soo much as with "Faro Poetry" (4,5 years) but a lil, there I'm gonna put almost all my researches, experiments, and ideas about this wonderfull shuffle , not tecnique... SHUFFLE!, and I say almost since I need to save for the end of the trilogy Smile

Thank you for your mails guys I really apreciate your coments, and feedback!

Nicolás Pierri

PS: if you love faro add me so we can share ideas !!! FB : nicolas pierri
Martín Pacheco
View Profile
Regular user
Argentina
112 Posts

Profile of Martín Pacheco
The video a great !!!!!!!!! I love it !!!!
Andyberry
View Profile
New user
Czech Republic
18 Posts

Profile of Andyberry
Hi Nicolas! Could you describe some of the effects in the book? Or techniques you teach?
Thanks!
Reonaru
View Profile
New user
Venezuela
86 Posts

Profile of Reonaru
I need this material ... Nico ... Who I need to Kill for have it?
Leonard Rangel

@El.Mentalista

www.LEONARDRANGEL.com
thesmurfman
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of thesmurfman
Sounds interesting, based on the video teaching I got from NonTricks from you, I am sure this book should be very useful and interesting with regards to creative uses on the Faro.
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
What video do you mean Martin?

Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Faro shuffle PROJECT (Faro Poetry) (51 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL