The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Faro shuffle PROJECT (Faro Poetry) (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Riding the Cancer Recovery Coaster into
3423 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2017, jbadman wrote:
So is this ebook no longer available? It doesn't seem to be on the site Notricks.com - any pointers?

Jamie

Quote:
On Mar 22, 2016, nicolasmtg wrote:
Hello guys I'm super super happy to anounce you that mi book on the faro "Faro Poetry" wich I published 4,5 years ago is finaly translated to english so I can share with you all my work on this wonderfull shuffle Smile

there I Talk about the best tricks I found in all the faro literature and my versions, new ideas and even principles I developed and my beloved GUIDE DECK STUDY.

the price of the book (for now just ebook format unless you live in argentina Spain or brasil) is 35 dollars before I put it on my web nontricks.com after that it will raise a little bit.

if you are intrested you can contact me via pm or by mail Nicolasmtg@gmail.com with the subject "FARO BOOK"

Best pointer I can give. use his email from the original post in this thread. I believe he has only sold this by himself rather than thru the nontricks site. (at least that is how I got it) Smile
www.shadowpest.wordpress.com <~~my cancer story

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Geeraff12
View Profile
New user
Tasmania, Australia
43 Posts

Profile of Geeraff12
Bill Citino and Steven Keyl's reviews hit the nail on the head. The passion that Nicolas has for all things Faro is infectious. If you are like me, have developed a dependable in and out Faro, and are looking for one piece of work to unleash your faro shuffle on the world this is it. Nicolas teaches the principles and effects very well. Scripting is provided in an easily read format (italicised text for scripting, a great approach.)

As have already been mentioned the correction strategies for 25/27 27/25 cut misses are wonderful.

"You find it", "Otero Sandwich revisited" and the section utilising the Free Cut/Faro section is well as Nicolas puts it;

"free cut + faro = little miracle Smile "

Again it should be pointed out that the faro itself is not taught. What are taught are killer routines and effects that are very strong and, beyond the ability to do a faro, there are no difficult sleights.

Thank you Nicolas, I can't wait for volume 2 (and 3)

If it's Faro and Matts Kjellstrom likes it = purchase.

G
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
311 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Congratulations to sealegs to won the first trivia I hope you enjoy your Prize Smile
--------Magician and director at NONTRICKS.COM--------
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
311 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Jbadman: exactly I'm not selling it on my web anymore I sell it by my e.mail.

have a great day and if you have any question let me know Smile
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2361 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Just had a first read through of my 'prize' Smile

There are certainly some things here that are new to me.

Getting a selected card to any specified position in the deck with just one shuffle was a very interesting discovery. This is something that must have far reaching benefits for as yet unexplored effects.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
311 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Hey POOF thank you for guiding Jbadman Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Faro shuffle PROJECT (Faro Poetry) (48 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL