The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Asi Wind seminars (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Memorized Stack Miracles taught by Asi Wind - April 27th- June 8th Wednesdays at 3 PM EDT
Price: $250

Class One: April 27, 2016
Class Two: May 4, 2016
Class Three: May 18, 2016
Class Four: May 25, 2016
Class Five: June 8, 2016
Exam: June 8, 2016 (Immediately After Class)

http://shop.conjuringarts.org/store/pc/M......YKFs9zpZ
marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
638 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
Hi Waterloophai, do you know if the same class will be offered later at a different time? 3pm is a little bit early for people that have a day job.

Thanks,

Marc
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
I don't know if there are other seminars planned.
You can always ask Asi Wind via his website http://asiwind.com/contact
For this course I see that now is mentioned: currently out of stock.
phase27
View Profile
Loyal user
Tx
228 Posts

Profile of phase27
Did anyone participate in this? Would love to hear what it was like. Hope they offer this again.
"Life is only as good as the memories we make..." -K.Roe
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Oh, man, I really hope Asi offers this again. I *really, really* hope he does. I didn't realize this was a virtual class, or I would have signed up in a split second. Heck, if he didn't do it again, I'd pay the same for him to just provide a recording of those sessions.

The few times I got a chance to sit with Asi back when I lived in NYC were always amazing, and I'm *still* (more than 5 years later) using and expanding on these concepts I've never seen print (I'd love to see a memorized stack book from him as well, but I'll settle for another round of classes).
phase27
View Profile
Loyal user
Tx
228 Posts

Profile of phase27
Well good news...I emailed Conjuring Arts and they said he plans on doing another round of classes in the future. Hope its sooner than later...also hope its on the weekend or sometime after work. I would sign up in a second. The small number of effects Ive learned from his releases using a stack have been eye opening. I can only imagine how awesome his class is.
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Excellent news. Can't wait for this! As you said, hopefully they do it sooner rather than later.
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
I agree - and the weekends or evening hours after work would be awesome. Probably the ONLY reason I didn't attend this last class was because it was during regular work hours.
rbramati
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of rbramati
Wonderful news! I'm looking forward to attend the class!!
Mago Bramante
Prestigiatore & Mind Reader
www.ilmagoaroma.it
Imirik
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Imirik
Any ideas if at some point it would be recorded and released?
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 5, 2016, Imirik wrote:
Any ideas if at some point it would be recorded and released?

I doubt it. But I really wish they would--I'd buy it in a second (even at the original $250)
Conjuring Arts
View Profile
New user
New York, NY
51 Posts

Profile of Conjuring Arts
Hello, we will be offering another course with Asi Wind soon. Sign up to our mailing list to hear about it when we announce dates.
Want to reach us or have questions? Send us a PM or email us at: [email]questions@conjuringarts.org[/email]
Official Account of the Conjuring Arts Research Center
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 8, 2016, Conjuring Arts wrote:
Hello, we will be offering another course with Asi Wind soon. Sign up to our mailing list to hear about it when we announce dates.

Excellent news! Thanks for the info, and I'm sure many of us will be anxiously awaiting it.
phase27
View Profile
Loyal user
Tx
228 Posts

Profile of phase27
Cant wait! Hopefully its sometime during the weekend or after work. Last time it was hard to make it during the middle of the week. Thanks for letting us know!
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
558 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Great news. Looking forward to this.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
jpleddington
View Profile
Loyal user
Lewisburg, PA
294 Posts

Profile of jpleddington
FWIW, this class was excellent. But you probably knew that already.
philosophy & magic
www.jasonleddington.net
Imirik
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Imirik
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2016, jpleddington wrote:
FWIW, this class was excellent. But you probably knew that already.

Hi jpleddington, do you mind giving a break down of the format of the lessons for us? As mentioned above its a virtual class and I was wondering how that worked out for you? Was it difficult because it was virtual? What was the 'exam' at the end of the course? Was there any 1 on 1 advice? Thanks!
NeverMind
View Profile
Loyal user
Right up there. On the stage.
283 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
I am very interested. Great help if someone who attended can give a few more opinions.
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
jpleddington
View Profile
Loyal user
Lewisburg, PA
294 Posts

Profile of jpleddington
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2016, Imirik wrote:
Hi jpleddington, do you mind giving a break down of the format of the lessons for us? As mentioned above its a virtual class and I was wondering how that worked out for you? Was it difficult because it was virtual? What was the 'exam' at the end of the course? Was there any 1 on 1 advice? Thanks!

Sorry took so long to reply. Seldom on the Café these days.

The online format was generally excellent. It was not difficult to follow or interact with Asi (or the other students). There are also opportunities (facilitated by CARC) to meet up with other students for online sessions to work on and discuss course material.

There was no "exam" at the end. I'm puzzled why that's still included in the description. Maybe CARC can clarify that for you. (Maybe they will have it this time?) But the course was still excellent, and Asi was generous with his time during the sessions. (I will note that he was hard to reach outside of class time, though. He did not engage with us via email or participate in the discussion threads set up for the class, which I thought was a bummer. I know that other instructors (e.g., Michael Weber) have been more active in these ways. Again, though, I found the class completely worthwhile.)

There was 1-on-1 advice, but it was always given in the context of the full class meeting.

I hope you find this helpful.

Best,

Jason
philosophy & magic
www.jasonleddington.net
Zipposrsa
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Zipposrsa
We are very happy to have Asi Wind doing a two day seminar at the College of Magic in May!!

http://secretsessions.co.za

http://www.themagicshop.co.za/

Mike
8 days a week !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Asi Wind seminars (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL