The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Doug Henning (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2661 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I recently posted a link to almost all of Doug Henning's TV special in Tangled Web, and thought the Magicians Of Old crowd might enjoy it:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=30
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
308 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Thank You Scott...!

Doug Henning's magic and legacy should be remembered...thank you for posting and sharing.

Very Cool...Continued Success,
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan - Mentalist
Metaphysical Advisor
Mentalism & Readings
Visit: www.drdanandco.com
drmagico
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of drmagico
Speaking of Doug Henning...walked into an antique store the other day in Brooklyn and there was a pile of old Broadway Playbills for a dollar each...sitting on top of the pile was the Playbill for Merlin with Doug Henning on he cover from around 1983...Howard
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
6566 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Somewhere in my memorabilia trunk, I have a picture of a 16 year old Doug Henning with short hair!

He is in front of some government building, in Toronto, I think, doing the Super X Suspension.

For several years in the late '60s and early '70s, "We" (Gene Anderson, Karrell Fox, Wayne Burchell, Dennis Loomis, Jim Robertson, DOUG HENNING, et al,) stayed at the Conklin "YMCA" for the Abbott Get Together.

Jerry Conklin would host the Saturday Nigh Party, for all the acts that had worked the shows. Tom Mullica, Harry Blackstone Jr. and Gay, Ken and Roberta Griffin, Ali Bongo, George Johnstone Jay and Fran Marshall, Marshall Brodien, Mac King, Abb Dickson, DOUG HENNING, Karrell Fox, Roy Kissell, Gene Anderson,Dennis Loomis and, dozens of others, made it "the" party!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
neilmcnally77
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of neilmcnally77
For all those interested I have started a new and extensive Doug Henning website called "The Doug Henning Project." So far I have been fortunate to have interviewed Milt Larsen, John Gaughan. and Jim Steinmeyer for it. Please visit at:

www.doughenningproject.com
Jerry
View Profile
Special user
Some where in Florida
707 Posts

Profile of Jerry
I have bookmarked the Doug Henning Project.

Doug is one of my favorite magicians. This site is fantastic.
Thank you very much Neil!
neilmcnally77
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of neilmcnally77
I'm glad you are enjoying the site. Please feel free to pass the site on!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Doug Henning (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL