The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Conker coins Alakazam (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Https://youtu.be/t0NQot0Sc9M
Nice trick but worst patter lines ever, makes poor old grandad out to be some sort of nutter
chrislomas
View Profile
Regular user
Coningsby, Lincs
129 Posts

Profile of chrislomas
Does look nice indeed. Ive ordered this but I will probably try and come up with a different patter
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
JB Magic already did it the same one http://www.jbtv.co.uk/coin-tricks/hung-d......-60-.php
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Quote:
On May 2, 2016, Karl M wrote:
JB Magic already did it the same one http://www.jbtv.co.uk/coin-tricks/hung-d......-60-.php

I was going to say the same thing- and I like Mark's handling and presentation(signed card location) better.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
Meir Yedid has one called Escapist Coin

https://www.mymagic.com/p/walk-around-ma......ir-yedid

I bought it from him last year when he called it the Flosso Dime Escape and only charged $15 for it

Ed
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
45 pounds? This must be a windup.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Yeah, I thought this looked familiar, the JB trick is almost the same
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Hung drawn and Quartered

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Looks easy to make
cheesewrestler
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1157 Posts

Profile of cheesewrestler
Quote:
On May 2, 2016, cardbiker wrote:
Https://youtu.be/t0NQot0Sc9M
Nice trick but worst patter lines ever, makes poor old grandad out to be some sort of nutter

"conker coins"/"some kind of nutter"

Ha! Brilliant pun!
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
Mine is on its way...will let you guys know what it's like as soon as it arrives...definitely needs a different patter than the demo...any ideas anyone ????
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
A big saving by shopping at Alakazam for this product. I quite like the patter from the demo personally.
Dave Loosley
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Dave Loosley
Hi Guys, The patter is just a bit of fun and suits my style as a performer. It is just an idea to get you going however with all patter lines it should suit you and your style, I'm sure this patter will not suit everyone but it works for me. (P.S my Granddad was very excentric which gave me the idea)

Regards

Dave
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Yes I like it Dave. I would definitely use it. I think your pricing is about right for this type of gimmick. Nicely done.
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
Hi Dave,I'm really looking forward to receiving this...can it really be all examined at the end without fear of one of the coins being found out ???
I love these effects that are easy to do but appear impossible to do and you can carry this in your pocket all the time....
Baz5535
View Profile
New user
Chigwell
20 Posts

Profile of Baz5535
Ive just ordered mine. Looking forward to receiving it.
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
This arrived today....it exactly what I was expecting,the quality is top notch there are a few ideas on the downloadable instructions which are filmed very well. Keep this in your pocket all the time and you are ready to perform an impossible coin vanish or a coin through coin effect,overall you won't be disappointed with this. Only downside for me is you couldn't easily reset this in front of any spectators.
9/10
Griflex
View Profile
New user
North Wales UK
89 Posts

Profile of Griflex
Ordered and paid for mine last night from Alakazam then got an email this morning telling me its out of stock Smile
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Quote:
On May 5, 2016, Griflex wrote:
Ordered and paid for mine last night from Alakazam then got an email this morning telling me its out of stock Smile

Wish that they put something up to say that things were out of stock instead of you paying then getting a email to say that it is out of stock and it will be sent out as soon as they get it back in stock has happened to me a few times.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
That s happened Loads of time with them with my ones so ring up before you order is best its annoying and it can take ages to restock it but theres nothing you can do when they've got your money mate Smile anyway this is jbmagic trick so order from them lot instead
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Conker coins Alakazam (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL