The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Favorite Street Mentalism (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Adam Meier
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
Which hand and Esp card effects is a sure fire in the streets.
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
I really like reading minds with the Acidus Novus peek
Cub Sines
View Profile
New user
Finland (Ostrobothnia)
50 Posts

Profile of Cub Sines
IForce is one very good add-on for street mentalism effects.
kellycards347
View Profile
New user
Canada
19 Posts

Profile of kellycards347
I recently made my own version of a prediction pad with some dollar store items. They write it down, tear it out and throw it away. No matter what they wrote down I play it out. So far so good. I left the dollar store sticker on there too, haha. I don't point it out but I think most people see it and don't think of a gimmick pad.
danieltirado
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of danieltirado
Nail writer!
gong
View Profile
New user
San Francisco, CA
14 Posts

Profile of gong
I see a lot of mentions of n*** w*****. I just bought mine, and can't seem to get it to fit under my n***. Way too thick. So I'm switching to b*** types. Do I have bad equipment, do I just have the wrong type of hands, or is it just a matter of technique?

Also, One Dollar Mystery by Chris Funk seems like a good confabulation routine.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3511 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Gong, that’s one reason why there are so many different types out there. Some will work for you, others won’t. You may find yourself getting 5 or 6 styles or brands and have a couple that seem to feel right for yourself, then it’s just a matter of practice. Enjoy the journey.
Shoreline99
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Shoreline99
Sixth Sense 3.0 by Hugo Shelley
magicianbrady
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of magicianbrady
Digital Force Bag by Nick Einhorn, Social Prediction by Debjit Magic, Sinful by Wayne Houchin and the Invisible Deck of course Smile
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2019, magicianbrady wrote:
Digital Force Bag by Nick Einhorn, Social Prediction by Debjit Magic, Sinful by Wayne Houchin and the Invisible Deck of course Smile

Haha thanks for naming my trick Smile I love Digital Force Bag too!
DrIlluminatus
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of DrIlluminatus
Doc Hilford has a nice effect about rolling dice ect and it uses a R and S deck to produce two cards great routing from Monster Mentalism .. Quick easy and instant reset..
Josepher
View Profile
New user
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
90 Posts

Profile of Josepher
Nail Writer with the message appearing in my wallet.
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
120 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2017, furmanmatt wrote:
Here is some street mentalism-

https://youtu.be/EB0rKGexxQ4

Can anyone place the mother's maiden name trick from this? Loved it when I first saw it and I haven't seen it previously or since.
All about borrowed coins.
Paul V
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Paul V
Mine upto now are Exact Change by Gregory Wilson, Astronomical by Peter Turner and My Own Free Will plot, using 3 of my business cards.
Josepher
View Profile
New user
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
90 Posts

Profile of Josepher
Exact Change and other money effects seem to becoming obsolete
in our cash-less society. I've had trouble asking if anyone has a quarter I can borrow.
Paul V
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Paul V
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2019, Josepher wrote:
Exact Change and other money effects seem to becoming obsolete
in our cash-less society. I've had trouble asking if anyone has a quarter I can borrow.

You don’t need to borrow coins for Exact Change, with other money effects I’ll supply the coin and if it’s a note / bill effect I’ll produce it for them to sign if they don’t carry cash 😊
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
Scotchrocket.

The best fishermen never fish alone. They always have an assistant to help net the big fish. The same could be said about the best mentalists.
scotchrocket
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
120 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2019, TomB wrote:
Scotchrocket.

The best fishermen never fish alone. They always have an assistant to help net the big fish. The same could be said about the best mentalists.

Gotcha. I assumed there was tomfoolery about, seeing how clean the presentation is, but figured I'd ask in case it was a known tricks that can be performed impromptu (as it's presented).

Appreciate the response.
All about borrowed coins.
akashdeep617
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of akashdeep617
Which Hand combined with one dollar mystery by Chris funk .That could make people go crazy.
stevevoltz
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of stevevoltz
Haven't trotted it out on on the street yet (covid) but I got a lovely old school Mental Epic chalk board that I rejuvinated with some brightly colored flaps (double thick craft foam comes in great colors) and gaff tape hinges. I love the look and it's got an attention grabbing look just sitting on stand on my table. Packs flat, looks great and gives a nice triple prediction finish (though if you're using a card force for #3 I'd reveal them in reverse order so the stuff you couldn't possibly know is the finale).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Favorite Street Mentalism (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL