The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Kid show with stuff that glows/lights ups??????? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
639 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Hello all,

Hope this is the right place to post this.

I do a few kids shows a year and have a great show. I have a show coming up in two months where the venue asked if I could do a trick with something that glows or lights ups? besides d'lites, what else would people here recommend?

I was think bout a light up dancing cane? Or does anyone make a zombie ball that lights up?

any other thoughts

Thanks for the help,
Blake
Russo
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of Russo
There was a light bulb that lights up in your hand -- ) - also use a pen light like you would a cigarette(of course no smoking at a Kids show L-O-L) appear-vanish-appear-etc-even multiply(from under a vest-or??) Just ideas. Ralph(russo)Rousseau
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7191 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Lighthead, by Fab Magic: Http://fabmagic.com/products/lighthead-fab

Applause Please, by Louie Foxx: http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/

You'll have to search their website for this product, using the search function. The site won't give me a direct link.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
639 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Good ideas
Anything else guys and gals?
balzar
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of balzar
De lite
especially with the addition of the "paper bag" which adds a great new dimension to the effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Kid show with stuff that glows/lights ups??????? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL