The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Skycap 2.0 by Uday Jadugar and Luke Dancy - Paul Harris Presents (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
VMagical
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of VMagical
Any word on when white caps come back in stock?
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2016, VMagical wrote:
Any word on when white caps come back in stock?

They don't...

Sleepy
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
I'm really hoping we hear some good news on the replacement caps for the people who have ones that do not work correctly like mine. PHSIS has been very prompt in responding to my PM's and I am sure they have a great team working on this situation. I am still using Skycap 1.0 for now but 2.0 is easier to operate. PHSIS said there would hopefully be news by the end of the week- at this point I will take any cap, any color, any mold as long as it's a working 2.0 cap.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2016, nattefrost wrote:
I'm really hoping we hear some good news on the replacement caps for the people who have ones that do not work correctly like mine. PHSIS has been very prompt in responding to my PM's and I am sure they have a great team working on this situation. I am still using Skycap 1.0 for now but 2.0 is easier to operate. PHSIS said there would hopefully be news by the end of the week- at this point I will take any cap, any color, any mold as long as it's a working 2.0 cap.

Ditto

Sleepy
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Wonder when the new batch is going to be ready.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Who knows? Probably not even Uday.

But I imagine it will happen when these 3 things coincide:
1. Enough orders or interest is received to justify making a new mold and another run.
2. This item works it way up to the top of Uday's project list.
3. The materials needed are available at a reasonable cost.

I have a feeling it's going to be a while but hopefully Uday will chime in with an honest estimate of when it might be.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Perhaps he's completely re designing the mould so that they actually look like bottle tops, and of the correct diameter.
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Craigers
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2016, pegasus wrote:
Perhaps he's completely re designing the mould so that they actually look like bottle tops, and of the correct diameter.

Spot on Pegasus. Mine went straight to the bottom drawer !!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Third time lucky may be?
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Pair this with a PK ring and it works perfectly. I'm having fun with it.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Emilio5639
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
55 Posts

Profile of Emilio5639
The PK ring I have doesn't work as well, I'm going to get a different one that would be a bit more attractive than repelling for this effect.
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1048 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Just drill a **** hole in a regular cap, use some sleight of hand to switch it in & out, come up with a good routine, and be done with it. With a little more effort you could create a flap in it like a cig thru quarter gimmick.
Akmal Magication
View Profile
New user
Brunei
76 Posts

Profile of Akmal Magication
Here is my take on handling the Skycap 2.0 , actually I've performed this to my friend with this handling , they have no idea on how it was done.. I don't use PK ring.. It is something else that I made myself.

I have Skycap 1st edition.. But, one time I've been caught by a kid upon checking the cap after the trick.. I've never perform skycap since then.. Now I got 2.0 , I got the confident to perform this again..

Really satisfied with the new gimmick.

Best,
Akmal Jamil

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w78FaZZyI
"Imagination & Knowledge is a tools for creativity"
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Waiting for Skycap 3.0
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Did this for my step father and the first words out of his mouth where, man you must have switched this cap out for one with a secret trap door in it.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Mine came broken - emailed them on July 28th - they said they're sending a new one - and I'm anxiously awaiting it, hearing nothing since. Hope the replacement comes soon!
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2016, Akmal Magication wrote:
Here is my take on handling the Skycap 2.0 , actually I've performed this to my friend with this handling , they have no idea on how it was done.. I don't use PK ring.. It is something else that I made myself.

I have Skycap 1st edition.. But, one time I've been caught by a kid upon checking the cap after the trick.. I've never perform skycap since then.. Now I got 2.0 , I got the confident to perform this again..

Best,

Akmal Jamil

That's a very good performance and take on handling the gimmick . 👍🏻

I'm however very puzzled on how you took the video ... Since you're standing in front of a mirror and I'm not seeing a camera anywhere , lol ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2016, Legendary Wizard wrote:
Quote:

Best,

Akmal Jamil

I'm however very puzzled on how you took the video ... Since you're standing in front of a mirror and I'm not seeing a camera anywhere , lol ...

There's a phone on a green tripod that's recording him...

Sleepy
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Aug 15, 2016, Sleepymentalism wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2016, Legendary Wizard wrote:
Quote:

Best,

Akmal Jamil

There's a phone on a green tripod that's recording him...

Sleepy

The world is amazing ... I didn't even see that phone ... Gosh ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Has anybody who has a faulty gimmick heard anything regarding the replacement caps? I mentioned earlier that I would take ANY 2.0 cap- new mold, old mold, any color- just one that works. I don't know....I'm starting to get the feeling that nothing is going to happen with this issue- which would be a big surprise for me because we are dealing with the P.H. team who always take care of their customers. I'm sure I am thinking the wrong thing here, but it just feels like nothing is happening. No email or PM's with any updates ( I did get a few PM's a while back from PHSIS after asking what the update is ) but nothing since. I really hope we are going to get these caps!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Skycap 2.0 by Uday Jadugar and Luke Dancy - Paul Harris Presents (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL